who are you

You know when your body is relaxed and your mind is shut down with any thoughts to cloud your mood? That feeling you get when the only ones around you are the people you trust with you life? Every passing day I spend with them, that feeling never leaves me. It's as if that human emotion has left me completely. The sadness or the pain, it just doesn't exist within me anymore. I feel loved and cherished as I walk down the stairs towards the kitchen.

After a long night of bringing my sexual fantasies to life, I decided to make breakfast. It's the least I could do after everything with Lucas. I brought trouble into their life and they just turned the other way, like it was just another day. I will forever be grateful for them.

Humming to myself I start pulling everything I need for pancakes out. They said we don't have to eat if we don't want to but it wont hurt to have normal food. Honestly I don't think I could ever stop eating food..Going to only blood seems like only eating tasteless food.

Trying not to speed around the kitchen, I focus at the task at hand like Maverick said. I need to try and forget about the cool things I can do so I can try to control when and how I use them..Easier said then done. Badder mixed and in a bowl, I start to reach for a pan when a low noise catches my attention.

My body starts to light with the tingling skin getting tight around my fingers. The smell of this person is foreign. Someone has either broke in or their family is visiting, unannounced. The scent of perfume fills my nose as I watch a tall, blonde women walk into the kitchen.

She jumps back when she sees me staring at her but her face turns down as she runs her eyes down to my bare legs. "Who are you?" Her words register but all I can see is Callum's shirt on her naked body. The same shirt I wore on my first night here. The same shirt that wrapped me into a comfort hug.

"Hello? Why are you in my husband's house?" Husband? What the hell is this women talking about.

"Look I don't know who you are but you need to take Callum's shirt off and get the fuck out of MY house." Her face turns red as she walks over to me. Her body is so tense, I can feel the fear rolling off of her. Maybe it's my eyes that are scaring her, or maybe it's the fact that she knows who they are..if she is his wife. Pushing that thought away I square my shoulders, fully prepared for a fight with this women.

"My husband is both of them actually, we have been married for two years now. So why are you in my house?" Her face is so serious, it's hard to see if she is lying or not. Was it all a lie, was everything I felt something else and I masked it as love? They wouldn't do that to me, I have a hard time believing they would go that far to tearing me down.

"Considering I just slept with both of your husbands last night, I don't think they really give a shit about you and maybe not even me." Her face is one of shock as I spit the words out at her. Shit maybe she really is their wife. God if I just became a home wrecker this is a new low.

"You slept with them last night? No that can't be true, I was just talking to them yesterday." Her words become a jumbled mess ass tears fall down her face. Her whispers become frantic and her sobs become so intense. It's hard to think, but her I am still holding a fucking spatula watching my whole world crumble into pieces.

My legs are jelly as I walk around the mess of a women. My hands aimlessly grab my phone and a pair of Maverick's joggers hanging over the couch. My mind shuts down so they can't listen in. They should be down any minute now, knowing their wife just introduced herself to me.

Early morning walks use to be something I looked forward to. No one was awake and the streets were empty from trash. The birds sung loudly as I made my way down the streets. Today? Today I can feel the isolation consuming me. I'm not perfect but I thought I was worth it. I thought I was a person again, but here I am getting thrown around like trash. Once a long time ago, someone told me I would meet two people who will love me unconditionally. Two people who would protect me no matter what.

I thought that was them but I'm starting too feel as if no one will ever love my soul, only my body. My feet bring me to a small children's park. The childhood memories flash behind my eyes as the tears coat my face. My life wasn't always so fucked up but now as I look back..my parents were my glue, without them I feel like nothing.

Falling to the ground my back hits the ladder to the metal slide. A scream breaks from deep within my soul. My fingers pull at my hair as the pain keeps me in the present time. The flame inside me grows with each thought of them. Each touch slowly falling away from my body as I feel myself disconnect from the world around us. Deep within I know I will always love them and I know that sounds crazy but I can't see myself with anyone else. I can't see myself walking this earth without their touch against my skin.

Leaves crunching to my left has me on alert. No sound leaves me as I wait for this person to leave. Maybe if they think I'm just stung out they will let me be. The sound becomes louder as I catch the scent of this human. My head swings around realizing who it is.

Mr.Thatcher stands a few feet away with a sadden look upon his face. His brows lower in confusion as his eyes run up my body. His eyes land on my tear streaked face and they darken. "Aurelia why are you out here alone crying?"

My head shakes not trusting my words to come out normal. The sob lodged in my throat threatens to escape. "Did something happen with the boys?" I nod and begin to stand up. My hands shake as I try to lean against the rusty old slide. My body feels so weak without them next to me it's painful. Thatcher stands closer to me, searching my eyes. His hand comes up and cups the back of my neck, holding me in a hug. It's like a big brother comforting his sister and it's exactly what I needed.

"Please tell me what happen Aura. Did they hurt you? I can't imagine them laying a hand on their beloved." Shaking my head a small sob finally breaks, I pull back to look at him. "Their wife showed up this morning." His body become tense next to mine, his eyes cloud over and I know he is talking to someone. "Please don't tell them where I am, I can't bare to see them right now."

His eyes come back into focus as he frowns down at me. "They don't have a wife, I have to tell them some stranger was in the house somehow without them knowing." Shaking my head my body shakes with rage. "They knew she was there considering she was wearing Callum's shirt which is the same one I wore. I know exactly where it was." His face clears of any confusion and his voice comes into my head.

Aura they love you and wouldn't treat you in such a way. We need to get back to the house. We have an intruder to murder.

His voice startles me as I realize, he too is a vampire and is very much aware of the boys extra activities they like to play in. This really shouldn't surprise me.