Song Mingjiang didn't have the slightest surprise, Yipinxiang came here, when Changqing came to warn him, he knew that Yipinxiang was opened by Shen Qingci, and she was the only daughter of the Lou family in this world.

She is the only one who knows Lou Jiaxiang.

It's no wonder, Shen Qingrong has ten miles of red makeup, and Shen Wenhao has always been relentless in making money.

He laughed miserably, she had been hiding it from him all along, Yipinxiang was opened when she was six years old, but when she was talking about the price of marriage, she still didn't tell him a word.

"My son..." The Jin family hugged Song Mingjiang and cried loudly, "That Yipinxiang originally belonged to our Song family, if she hadn't lied to us...""

"Mother, are you going to let her in?

Song Mingjiang smiled at Jin Shi, but the smile was full of sarcasm.

Jin's face froze, "Entering the door is entering the door."

"Then like now, marry a bunch of concubines?"

"If she has nothing to do, why can't she take a concubine? Could it be that our Song family has to cut off the incense?"

"But now," Song Mingjiang asked the Jin family again, "Did mother get her wish?"

[Previous chapter] [Contents] [Add to bookmark] [Next chapter]

recommended reading

my sister is a prophet running water cut jade Dao Xuanming burning volleyball Pirate Chef Reborn Medical Concubine: Prince, don't be arrogant! Wan Junxin Happy Members in Konoha The strongest wolf soldier

adjacent reading

sniper comprehensionThe devil doesn't have to be defeatedMozun is my apprenticeFrom Gangster to Fantasy SupremeSuper Shinto LordPracticing NarutoKing's EdgeFull-time Lingzunmelting city[Football] In the name of the team doctor

All the chapters have been cached for you, download the APP to view~

One-click listening to books

Home Computer Version Bookshelf

Privacy Protection Disclaimer Contact Us

Chapter 952 She Doesn't Want Me

Turn off the lights and protect your eyes     Font: large, medium and small

[Previous chapter] [Contents] [Next chapter]

Jin Shi was choked hard, did she get her wish? She is living such a life now, is this also called fulfilling her wish? Her greatest wish is to squeeze into the first-class family in the capital, but what about now?

She is only in such a small Ning County, what kind of old lady can she be, and she can only rub a few women in the mansion, even those people outside are afraid to offend.

Don't look at Song Mingjiang as the county magistrate, but the county magistrate has a fart. There are royal relatives in Ning County. If she really did something wrong, no one will come to her. For the Son of Heaven, even if she had eight heads, it would not be enough for someone to chop her off.