Now the new emperor succeeds to the throne and uses talents more. If he is still in the capital, if he is still on good terms with King Xiaojun, then he must be a minister of the court by now.

But so what, his life is still not bitter.

Not bad for clothes and food, but also for the parents and officials of this side, there are countless wives and concubines in the family, and now the Jin family actually says that his life is hard, when did he come to have a hard life?

"My son, she lied to you, that Shen Qingci lied to you."

Jin Shi clutched her chest, and also grabbed the clothes on her chest, feeling very distressed.

"She lied to me, why did she lie to me?"

As long as Song Mingjiang heard Shen Qingci's name, there would still be that sudden pain in his chest. In his life, the worst thing he did was probably that he gave up everything he had at the beginning, but now he regrets it and has another What's the use?

If you don't marry him, she will be Princess Shuo.

If you don't marry him, he will be the number one person in Beijing, and no one will dare to provoke him.

If you don't marry him, the family will live a better life. There is no mother-in-law like the Jin family, and there are no concubines who are also disgusting.

If you don't marry him, you can go anywhere like today.

So what's wrong with him?

Mother, what did she lie to?

Song Mingjiang asked Jin Shi, she never missed anything from the beginning to the end, he was the one who gave the token to her, and then took it back, he said he liked her, and then married someone else, if he said it was a lie, it would be wrong It's just that he, Song Mingjiang, is lying.

"She lied to you!" Jin shi was still crying loudly, unknowingly she was feeling sad, she had lost a big golden mountain.

"Son, she opened that first-grade incense, and she owns the first-grade incense. Do you know how much taels of silver that one-grade incense can earn a year? Millions of taels, no, tens of millions of taels..." So much All the money is hers, not their Song family's, but even if she wants a noodle now, she has to count how much money is left in the house.

After leaving Prince Jun's Mansion, their lives are not as good as the next day. With Song Mingjiang's salary, what good things can they buy?

She didn't even have ten thousand taels of silver in her hand, but what about Shen Qingci? She has tens of millions of taels, and every year is tens of millions of taels. This is also her silver, the money of their Song family. If these silvers are in her hands, how much honor does she want? No matter how much she wanted, she had everything.

But the money flowed out of her hands unexpectedly.

It's no wonder that Shen Qingrong had ten miles of red makeup back then, and she had donated her aunt's dowry, how could she have that ten miles of red makeup, how could that reckless Shen Dingshan earn money?

And those money is earned by Yipinxiang. With Yipinxiang, let alone ten-mile red makeup, even if it is Baili Hongzhuang, people can afford it. Look at Duke Wei's mansion, look at Shen Qingrong, who is not living a happy life? Spend money without blinking an eye, what you wear, what you eat and drink for a day, which one is not top-notch, and you don't have to spend a lot of money to buy it.

But what about them, who knows what kind of life they live?

And that pinnacle of incense originally belonged to them.