FRIGG EVANS

"I CAN'T BELIEVE you actually did it!" Bellary laughed freely. "I mean, I did give you the leftover pink paint we used for my cousin's room, but still..."

It was Saturday, aka sleepover night with Bellary, Annie, and Roy, and they were talking about the latest prank Frigg Evans had achieved on Aiden.

"Well, his mother was more than willing to let me in. She almost offered to help me paint the walls," Frigg chuckled. There was a reason why she absolutely loved Aiden's mother.

She did regret it, after last night, but it had already been done by then, and it was worth it. No one stole Frigg Evans' food and got away with it. Except for Harvey, but that dog was another story.

"What movie are we watching?" Roy asked.

"We always watch a movie, let's do something else for once!" Bellary exclaimed.

"I swear, if you say-" Frigg started.

"Truth-"

"No-"

"Or-"

"No-"

"Dare!"

Annie facepalmed, and Roy and Frigg groaned. Bellary had that obsession for truth or dare, and it always ended badly. Last time, Frigg had to call her dad and tell him she was pregnant, she would never forget those three scariest hours of her life.

And there was the fact that he immediately assumed that Aiden was the dad and literally went to him and threatened the poor with a kitchen knife

"No, Bella, no!" Annie cried out.

"Yes, Bella, yes!" Bellary shot back.

"This is a bad idea," Roy said. "And the last time I said that, you lost your phone in a river, so I think I should be about right!"

Bellary just adored every game that brought up drama. She ate that shirt up like it was nothing. She was probably the school's first gossiper, and nothing amused her more than to make fun of the students who likes to find out dirt about others and spread it out, explaining why she made up stories and told them. They were three against against truth or dare. The thing? Bellary was Bellary.

So they ended up playing the devil's game.

"I start!" Her friend yelled. "Roy, truth or dare?"

He huffed. "Truth, I'm not suicidal."

She pretended to think but it was clear she knew exactly what to ask. "Do you have a crush on that guy sitting in front of you in biology class?"

He blushed and looked down at the floor.

"What guy?" Annie squealed.

"You know, the tall one," Bellary ranted. "Black skin, brown hair, hazel eyes..."

Frigg tilted her head. That was pretty much the opposite of Roy, who was short, had dirty blond hair, and extremely dark eyes. "I still don't see who it is," she sighed. "But that doesn't matter, answer the question, Roy!"

"But you already know the answer!"

"SO that's a yes?"

And that my friends, is how to make ennemies. 

He glared at her for a moment, before giving in. "Yes. Frigg, T or D?" She narrowed her eyes at him, and he shrugged. "Sometimes you have to be karma's bitch."

"Dare," she said. She knew it was a bad idea, but Frigg never backed down from a dare.

"Let's see, what does our dear friend Frigg hate the most?"

And that my friends, is the sound of regret.

"That would be a person," Annie laughed.

Frigg was well known for being a little slow, because of how deep in her thoughts she would get lost, so it took her a few seconds to understand what was happening.

"I dare you to take your phone, and call Aiden to ask him to come."

She shook her head. "No, no way." She took her sock off instead.

Roy snorted. "We're not playing with that rule, Water Girl, grab you phone."

Frigg crossed her arms over her chest. "I thought the point of this night was to hang out together. Not with Aiden and company," she argued. "You know what, I'm asking if he wants to come, he'll say no and it will be over. If he says yes –which won't happen– I'll tell him he can't come, and that will be it."

Roy rolled his eyes at her. "You're no fun, but whatever."

Frigg ignore him, and opened her phone's contacts. "Well that's a shame," she said after pretending to check for his number. "I don't have his number."

Annie gave her her own phone. "I have it on the French class group chat."

Frigg bit her lip, admitted to lying, and pressed the green phone symbol. Please don't answer, please don't answer, please don't answer. Please, please, please.

"What do you want?"

Argh, the world hated her. "I'm amazed at your kindness, I'm fine, thanks for asking."

He sighed. "Freya, I don't have all day."

"I just wanted to know if you're free right now? Cause you know, we still need to film that Just Dance video."

He huffed. "I'm busy?"

"Doing what?"

"Something else, somewhere else, and with someone else."

Well that was nice. "Lemme guess... You're alone in your room, staring at the ceiling."

He was silent for a moment, and Frigg thought he had hung up. "That's... actually true."

She chuckled. "I know, I know, I'm impressively smart."

"Are we talking about the girl who walked right into a garbage bin a week ago?"

She gasped. "I can't believe you brought that up! Do I need to remind you that you're scared of-"

"No, that's alright." ... Spiders, afraid of spiders.

The big, bad, science lover, Aiden Jackson was scared of small tiny inoffensive spiders, which was an amazing blackmail, and Frigg was saving for a ticket to send him to Australia for a month.

"Uh... You still there?"

She jumped, she had forgotten about the phone call. "Yeah, well see you, bye!"

And she hung up and threw her phone across the room.

"Ouch!" Roy cried out when it hit his nose.

"Sorry, sorry, sorry! I didn't mean to!"

Roy rolled his eyes. "Stuff like that always happens to me..."

"You're the comic relief, Roy," Bellary laughed. "That's just bad luck..."

Frigg shook her head at the chaos. "Let's do something else."