Chapter 11.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

-Forever in your heart-

1.4k words 

3rd P.O.V

One by one, each of the 25 applicants who passed the third phase of the Hunter Exam exited Trick Tower, eager for a long-awaited breath of fresh air.

Y/N's P.O.V:

"Congratulations on escaping Trick Tower, everyone. All that remains now are the Fourth Phase and the Final Phase." Mr. Lippo announced as you stared at his hair, kinda judging it.

"..only two more" A tall blad guy thought aloud.

Mr. Lippo pointed at the Island behind him with his thumb, while having a rather smug expression on his face. " The fourth phase will take place right over there, on Zevil Island. Let us proceed." He snapped his fingers as a bald man with a mutated green shirt and pants came slowly over with a small cart and a box.

'I need you all to draw lots."

...

...

"...Huh?"

Everyone gasps as people's mutters came all around.

"Lots?" A guy with a clown custom and low space buns asked.

'For what?' The person next to him asked whom you couldn't quite see.

Lippo smirked. "To determine who will hunt and who will be hunted." He paused "in here are Twenty-five numbered cards."

His smirk largeness as he pauses again. "In other words, your ID numbers are in the cards. "Now I need you each to draw a ca--"

'Do i count? Since I'm a traveler I don't think I have one' your thoughts interrupted pulling your attention away from the announcement.

You snapped your attention away from your thoughts as someone placed their hand on your shoulder. You turned your head to see Gon as he mouthed 'You're next'

You nodded and waltzed over to the box. Putting your hand in the box and grabbing the last card, pulling your hand out.

Before you could business walk back Mr. Lippo suddenly patted you on your head, you looked at him with concern as he pulled your cheeks. "Hmmm.. Satotz is correct, you are adorable.." He muttered

Y̶o̶u̶ ̶k̶n̶o̶w̶ ̶w̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶i̶s̶n̶'̶t̶?̶ ̶T̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶a̶b̶o̶m̶i̶n̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶c̶a̶l̶l̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶h̶a̶i̶r̶

You tilted your hair while looking at him funny, the examiner chuckled and let you go. Allowing you to go back.

"Everyone's taken a card?" Lippo asked as he looked around. "Then, remove the seal from your card."