Chapter 18-Past

Chapter 18Past

Chapter 18
Past

takeomi's pov

The bonten group was now waiting outside the building for their private airplane to reach down,All the weapons are all set too.Rindou and Ran who was talking to each other about some girls while koko was scrolling on his pad finding some new purses for of course for a 'certain someone' Mikey who's looking at the great view of the building as usual.Kakuchou thinking something about problems cause it's been 2 years since he got a call from his bestfriend.

while me?

I shuffled through my pocket in my jeans until my fingers found a cool metal box. I pulled it from the denom and flicked the cap. My thumb ran itself down the side of the box. A small flame exoploded from the top. It swayed in the air daring to cause harm. However it only found its way to the end of a cylinder. The smells instantly danced around me. The sent of thick smog enveloped my every scence.

Like puzzle pieces the cigarette seemed to sit between my thin fingers with ease. The smoke trailed upwards creating an art piece. I touched it to my soft lips letting the art flow into my breathes. The breathes grew relaxing. With every inhale followed a soft exhale of wondrous patterns. My eyes closed with ease. I continued to breathe in the silence. The smoke found its way with the wind. Following the path out into the melody of the rain.

fuck why did it rain?whatever rain doesn't bother us anyway as long it's a big hit mission

I take a look to find my brother,you wonder why?because he's always missing in action sometimes we can't talk to him properly well it's not like we can,but before there are times that we can talk to him properly but now?he's just passing out like he's mind was on could nine.

"Aren't you getting suspicious of you're brother takeomi?" Kanji said,I look at him and just take a puff of my cigarette,inhaling and exhaling the fumes of burning plant material. 

It's not like I didn't notice it, I notice it too he wasn't like this before.Because back then he is always focus doing his job nonstop bothering Mikey like his life was on frozen on Mike's world.Doing anything Mikey wants such us..buying him dorayaki killing the man's that he wants to be killed feeding him and having sex with him.

Yeah he did had sex with Mikey it's not 1st 2nd or 3rd times it's many times and only me and the bonten executives knows it

But he wasn't the one who wants it,Mikey was the one who wants it not him

But he was such a good dog to Mikey he did everything he wants.I confronted Mikey about it and he just pointed a gun at me and look at me in the eyes telling me to get out or don't step on his businesses

I don't want my brother to be treated like that so I keep telling him to stop doing it with Mikey and don't be a manwhore just for him

But he just look at me and rolled his eyes,