chapter 5🔞

𝘼/𝙣:𝙋𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙖 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙤𝙧 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨! 𝘽𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙧𝙖𝙥𝙚🔞𝙨𝙤 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙡𝙨𝙤 𝙪𝙣𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙧𝙖𝙥𝙚 𝙙𝙤 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧

𝘚𝘢𝘯𝘻𝘶 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘶𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘺𝘰/𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘶𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘺𝘰 𝘢𝘬𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘪
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 5🔞

𝘚𝘢𝘯𝘻𝘶 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘶𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘺𝘰/𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘶𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘺𝘰 𝘢𝘬𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 5🔞

No one's pov

Sanzu gulp as he look at takemichi's face,He was aroased of how beautiful takemichi is.He grab takemichi's chin and kiss him while pinning him on the wall,he can't go in further so he force his tongue on takemichi's mouth.

"Ahh!-ngh" Takemichi moaned put,Sanzu smiled between the kiss and kiss takemichi's lips hitting takemichi's weak side on the mouth,A naughty palm shows no regrets by slipping down to released the hardened cock by the beautiful man underneath him.

Sanzu starts to touch takemichi's cock and started to play with it.He touch takemichi's tip that made the raven haired boy moan out loud.With tears on takemichi's eye's he regret it but the pills that sanzu gave him,Make him thinks such a sinful desire of the man above him.

Just what the fuck is that pill that made him think like this?Such an erotic scenarios are filling inside his head.The hatred in his mind get away and got replace by desires instead.

Sanzu knows how many hours this pills could work,So he would have fun with it a bit cause it looks like it already worked.

Sanzu's hand roam around on takemichi's body.He was touching every single parts that made takemichi shiver,Sanzu kissed takemichi's lips slowly getting his tongue inside the boys mouth,He broke the kiss and he look at takemichi to see the raven haired boy's beauty.

Takemichi was crying,The pill should take its work right? So why is the raven beauty crying?But sanzu only likes it,He smiled and kissed the boy's neck peppering with kisses and hickeys just to make him whine more vividly.

Without previous preparation,He allow himself to switch takemichi's place and made takemichi's face,Face the red sheets in the bed.He get's some lube using takemichi's mouth,He gets his saliva as he put takemichi's saliva on his butt.He look at the whole who was already soaking wet.

So the pill really work well indeed~♥︎

Sanzu enters takemichi's butt whole.He moved his hips slowly and starts to go faster, now erected penis that finally have its access to the magnificent cave that tightens deliciously around it with a sweet viscosity.