chapter 4-obsession

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛-
執着
𝕊𝕒𝕟𝕫𝕦 𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕦𝕔𝕙𝕚𝕪𝕠

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛-執着𝕊𝕒𝕟𝕫𝕦 𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕦𝕔𝕙𝕚𝕪𝕠

Sanzu's pov

I look deeply at his dark blue eye's,Showing his terrified look only made me turn on already.I walked towards him only to cause him to back down.I laugh as i touch my scars,I wanna touch him i want him to touch me i want to hold his hands i want to lick him i want to kiss him ahh~

I walk once again and this time i pin him on the wall.He tried to punch me but that didn't affect me,i only smirk and punch him to his stomach he touch his stomach as the cause of pain.I kneel down reaching his height,I pick him up his stomach was on my shoulder he was punching my back but it didn't work on me cause it was weak punche's anyway.

I was now outside,God he was so good to smell did he use perfume?or this is just his original scent.I want him to lure me in his scent where i can finally fuck him,Ahh~

Where the fuck is that car? I look around and saw my driver already waiting for me.I smiled and touch the back of his legs which cause him to shiver.

"Don't worry darling~ i won't hurt you i will just take you in hell with me" i said as he started to wiggle himself,But i grip his waist that was on my shoulder hard.I carried him and he was facing me,face was full of hatred i will turn that face into an erotic one later.

He punch me once again and this time it was quite strong,Did he put all of his efforts for that punch? How sweet,I get my towel the towel have a sleeping pills scent,I put it on his nose that i know he will smell.

His head fell on my shoulders as i carry him.God his face was so cute~

What kind of drug he made me drink to make me like this?No he wasn't making me drink anything maybe this is normal you'll never escape from me.I olen the car door and i made his legs to wrap on my waist,I saw my driver looking at me like he want to ask where should he drop me off

"Drop me to my mansion" i said my driver nodded,I close the car door and made hin sit on my lap.I made my nose to bury on his neck,His smell is kind if addicting,I want to lure in that smell i want him to moan my name i want him to go crazy and ask me to go faster

Ahh im very excited!

No one's pov

They finally in sanzu's personal mansion.He immediately open the car door and slams it,he was carrying takemichi in a bridal style like they we're new born husband and wife,He kick the entrance of the door and go to the stair's we're his room was.

He put takemichi on the bed and he lock his door.Many maid's are staring at them when they came but sanzu didn't care he never do.

Sanzu was standing near on the bed his neck tie we're lose while he was drnking some expensive wine.Takemichi finally open his eye's,He look at sanzu who was staring outside with a big window with red curtain and some gold around it.

Takemichi back down when sanzu's attention turn into him.Sanzu put his wine on the table and he remove his neck tie.He sits on the bed and leans on takemichi and care's his face

Ahh this face that never fails to make him excited with his member down there.He pin takemichi on the bed,And look at takemichi's face closely,Tears are threatening to fall on takemichi's eye's.Sanzu kiss takemichi's eye's and admired takemichi's beauty.

His eyelashe's we're long and breathtaking to stare.While his eye's,Sometimes the word beautiful isn't enough or isn't strong to express how attractive his eye's are.

Thin lips have slender appearance both upper and lower lips have similar thickness.His nose we're pointy while his cheeks we're pinkish that make's you want to bite it.Perfect face,His sparkling ocean baby blue eye's suits his raven hair.Slender body slender fingers legs are so white,knee we're pinkish and his white color body suits his beauty the most.

Sanzu is getting excited while just looking at the black haired male.He kiss the boy,he was about to slid his tongue when takemichi bite his tongue.Sanzu just smirk and stood up to get something on the table,When takemichi was about to escape he notice that his hands feet are all in chain.

Takemichi pov

When i was about to take my escape,But there's a chain?chain? Why am i in chain?Please i don't want him to touch me again its disgusting!.Getting touch by this criminal makes me want to puke.I need to escape but how when my hand was in chain.I was about to look at him when i notice he put some illegal drugs on his mouth.

I back down again but i notice that i already hit the wall.He was on top of me pinning me on the wall with drugs that haven't swallowed on his mouth.Wait? Is he planning to make me swallow that!?!?!?!? No!!

"Open your mouth darling" he said i refuse to open my mouth and shakw my head as a no.Then he suddenly grip my cheeks and kiss me,why...when he kiss me makes me weak?

Its just a kiss,he slid his tongue and i sadly swallowed the pill.Naoto Inui Fuyu help me,Was the obly thing that running through my head.Wait why is my body is acting strange? Why do i felt so weak and heat?

I was pushing him away put he wrap his hands around my waist and started to kiss me roughly.I was punching his chest,begging him to stop but yet he didn't.

He undress my sweater along with my pants.I felt my tears are running on my face,He kiss my tears and said

"Don't worry i'll try to be gentle"

𝕊𝕒𝕟𝕫𝕦 𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕦𝕔𝕙𝕚𝕪𝕠
𝙵𝚊𝚗𝚏𝚒𝚌 𝚋𝚢:𝚎𝚠𝚊𝚗 𝚔𝚘 𝚋𝚠𝚒𝚜𝚎𝚝

𝕊𝕒𝕟𝕫𝕦 𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕦𝕔𝕙𝕚𝕪𝕠𝙵𝚊𝚗𝚏𝚒𝚌 𝚋𝚢:𝚎𝚠𝚊𝚗 𝚔𝚘 𝚋𝚠𝚒𝚜𝚎𝚝

To be continued

𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚞𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛!