𝙷𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚂𝚘 𝙶𝚘𝚘𝚍|𝟷𝟺

Start from the beginning

"S-Slow down, fuck!" She weakly moaned, only for him to go even faster. Nyla grasped the outline of his hand from the surface of her thong and began to moan louder, but still kept it to a minimum so it wouldn't be heard from outside the bedroom. A smirk formed on Monte's face, feeling himself rise and grow.

He began to slow down before fully stopping his fingers, pulling them out, and making Nyla suck off her substances from his fingers. Monte started to kiss Nyla's body, reaching down to her stomach and then stopping to strip her from the thong and bra set she was wearing for him. With her legs resting on his shoulders, Monte didn't hesitate on what to do next; pulling down his sweatpants and boxers.

Monte grabbed his dick and lined it up with Nyla's entrance, then watched her breathe heavily as she began to prepare herself for him. She moved one of the smaller cushions under her back, using it to help make it easier and more comfortable when arching for him.

"You love me?" He asked, pushing himself inside of her and watching as Nyla gasped at the feeling.

He smirked knowing he would keep her up for a while.

-☀︎︎☀︎︎-

Kevin looked up at the smooth ceiling with his eyes opened wide. He hadn't got much sleep that night, due to the fact he could hear Monte and Nyla fucking through the thin walls. Throughout the night, he thought about just leaving and staying at another hotel again. But he couldn't pass up maybe spending time with Nyla again, he refused to go home also since he couldn't remember much but being at the warehouse.

Seeing all the products just sitting made him tempted to take them, and after that, everything else became a blur. Only remembers waking up out of his sleep to the slight sounds of low yelling. He looked around the brightly lit living, grabbing his phone off the coffee table to see the time. It was 12:57 now.

Kevin stood up, hoping to save himself from any embarrassment by just leaving while Nyla was sleeping still. He grabbed his phone and started to head towards the door but stopped, seeing Nyla standing near the hallway in her robe.

He remembered that robe, it was the one he had brought her.

But only now she was wearing it around another guy.

"You don't want something to eat before you go?" Nyla asked, turning back around and going into the bathroom so she could brush her teeth. Kevin inched back from the door and made his way back to her comfortable sofa, finding this the right time to talk with her again.

The wait was only about five minutes. Nyla came out and strolled into the kitchen, pulling everything she needed out to make some pancakes and scrambled eggs. Kevin glimpsed over in her direction, smiling over an old memory playing in his mind, it was one of his favorites at that.

But his smile faded once he remembered that she wasn't his anymore, Kevin hated how he screwed up the best thing that happened to him. The thoughts of him hurting Nyla clouded his mind, causing any type of energy he had to go away. "Do you love him?" Kevin asked in a low voice, but it was loud enough for Nyla to hear.

"How was your sleep? I know that couch isn't that comfortable because it's sinkin' a bit, but I'm workin' on getting a new one." Nyla avoided his question knowing what it was going to lead to, she refused to give in to him. Nyla was finally beginning to move on thanks to Monte, and she damn sure wouldn't put herself back into a deep depression over Kevin again.