𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐈 𝐦𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐦 💌

AUTHOR'S POV

AUTHOR'S POV

Morning, 9:30am, Y/n came to the breakfast table and took a seat beside her dad.

"Good morning sweety, you look cool in that outfit" Mr. Kim, her dad complimented pointing at his daughter who looked pretty cool in baggy denim jeans, boots, a baby blue cap over her open hairs and a denim jacket over the t-shirt which had a 'MY CAT IS A ROCKSTAR' quote over the picture of the idol Min Yoongi on it.

"Good morning, Papa! You look.....Formal!" Y/n said, nonetheless it just made Mr. Kim laugh at his sweet daughter.

"Ok mumma, I'll catch on you guys at evening" she got up with a honey bread in her hands wishing her parents a goodbye. She was about to move out of the dinning area when her mom exclaimed, "Evening?" . Y/n turned her head to her mom's voice, blinking innocently. "You know we have to meet Taehyung's family at afternoon" Mrs. Kim reminded her about the important occasion of meeting Taehyung and The Kim family today.

"Ah, yes. I totally forgot about it. We're meeting The Kim's at afternoon today. Right." Mr. Kim said while Y/n just stared at her parents blankly.

"Listen to me dear, stay at home today" her mom suggested twisting her brows in concern.

"But I have to go to the library~" she whined stomping her feets on the ground lazily, "I promise I'll come back before 5!" she said to her concerned mother expecting her to let her go.

Mrs. Kim sighed resting on her chair "Alright. But, you promised hm?" she reminded her once again about the promise she made a few seconds ago, Y/n nodded immediately with a 'yes' and jogged out of there. "I hope she comes before they arrive" Mrs. Kim huffed resting her arms on the table trying to convince herself.

"Aye, she will! She's a responsible girl." Mr. Kim kept his palm on hers and gently massaged, assuring his wife.

***

Afternoon, 4pm

It was already a sunny day, but the sun decided to shine a little too bright which definitely bothered someone.

"I don't understand why are you rich for if you only have to use a bicycle in the end?!" Rosy sulked at Y/n who was cycling slowly to match her walking pace.

"I'm rich so does that mean I always have to come in those expensive luxurious Lambos like they show in movies? Huh?" Y/n snapped at her, then shifted her all attention to Rosy's cat which was resting in her cycle's basket, she mocked the cat and massaged it's head in a relaxing manner with one hand while with other she balanced the bicycle.

"Hell Nah!!" Rosy shouted looking in a particular direction, Y/n flinched and traveled her eyes from Rosy to the something which made her exclaim this loudly.