"And you don't even have control on your hands after seeing your wives." Reyaan pointed at the broken glasses and bottle on the ground.

"If your wife would have been here, you wouldn't have control on your di- Ayansh slapped his hand on Dhruv's mouth, preventing him from completing the sentence.

"Hum log akele nhi Hai." He warned before removing his hand and looking back at his wife.

(We aren't alone.)

"Where are you going?" He asked, walking towards four of them.

"Night out." Aadhya chirped happily.

"Itni raat me?"

(This late in the night?)

"It's a night for a reason, Ayansh." Kirti said.

"Don't mind him, apni biwi ko dekh ke Iska mansik santulan thoda idhar udhar ho jata hai." Ayansh glared at his best friend, who was absolutely not bothered about his words.

(He goes insane after seeing his wife.)

Everyone present there let out a chuckle while Aadhya tried to hold back her smile. She felt a little conscious about her looks, looking at Ayansh who said nothing. She somewhere knew, he isn't a big fan of PDAs and that was fine with her but just a little compliment wouldn't have been harmful right.

"Me inhe yhi bol rha tha, it's a different city we know nothing about and moreover, it's 9 In the night. They shouldn't be Going out." Reyaan joined Ayansh with Dhruv.

"Aur me bhi yhi bol rhi thi that we're four. We'll alright and will return before 12." Kirti said, looking at both Ayansh and Dhruv.

"Still, if you want to celebrate, I can ask the staff-

"Oh Mr. Preacher Malhotra, chup Kar tu." Dhruv snapped at him and looked at him wife.

(Shut up.)

"Jao na yaar tum log, who told you that you need our permission." Kirti squealed in happiness and looked at Niyati with a 'I told you' look.

(You all go.)

"Aur tu," Dhruv turned to look at Ayansh whose eyes weren't leaving his wife even for a second.

"Stop eye fucking your wife in front of everyone." He whispered, not wanting others to hear it but heard Reyaan clearing his throat who was just standing beside him.

Ayansh looked here and there from Aadhya and licked his lips, scratching his head in embarrassment.

"Aadhu, make sure to turn on your location okay." Reyaan said, looking at Aadhya who was just standing there, waiting for the conversation to end.

"Haan bhai and don't worry, we will remain in the periphery of 5km." She assured her brother.

"Accha hum Jate hai, Mahi?" Aadhya looked here and there and found Mahi standing with Samar at a little distance.

(Okay we should go now.)

"Ye dono kahi bhi shuru ho jate hai." Kirti shook her head until she saw Reyaan raising his eyebrows at her.

(They can start anywhere.)

"Says who?" Reyaan then looked at Dhruv, who shrugged it off.

"Mahi." Niyati called her and Mahi pushed Samar aside before running to them, trying to hide her blush.

"Don't drink too much, we have function in the morning." Dhruv said when the four of them attempted to walk. Mahi and Aadhya looked at each other nervously before looking at Reyaan.