Asmodeus :  Robert send those papers to alec… that's why alec left with him…isn't it?? (he asked magnus) 

Magnus : Dad!!! (he tried to stop him from questioning but asmodeus isn't listening to him) 

Asmodeus : magnus… please.. Answer my question… did that monster send those papers to alec…?? (he asked again.) 

Magnus : yes he did..!!!! (he said squeezing those orange sniffing his tears back ) 

Asmodeus : you should have said everything to alec right away … (he said shaking his head) 

Magnus :Dad you know he inserted a chip on my phone right in front of my eyes saying that he wants to monitor my moves and one wrong move he threatened me that he would kill you .. He set that to spy on our conversation through my phone… he was tracking me with it and he warned me I shouldn't leave my phone anywhere… he threatened me with your life.. What else could I do..?? (he asked looking at his dad helplessly ) 

Asmodeus :  you should find a gap to talk to him in person magnus!!! (he said disappointedly) can't you get any single chance to say that?? 

Magnus : you think I didn't try that(he chuckled) … the very next morning Alec asked  me out to Spain.. I wanted to spill it right away but I got a threatening text from Robert the next minute .. And then I realize my phone is not the only way he is watching me… he had something else on our home to hear our conversation… on the same day when Alec left for duty.. I went home and flipped the whole house upside down but I couldn't find anything ….. And then I got some text from Alec's coworker.. I mean I don't believe that thing (his eyes filled with tears all over again remembering Jason's pictures with Alec) I can't keep doing that.. I want to hug him and tell him everything .. So I went to meet Alec in person.. I went straight to the fire station  leaving my phone back in my room. But before I went inside I saw Robert's men were watching me across from the streets … I took a step back and went back home… I broke the terms so he sent the divorce notice to alec..  (he said kneading his hands) 

Asmodeus : i am sorry it's all because of me… (he said closing his face in guilt..magnus whipped his tears and hugged asmodeus  by reaching him in two quick steps) 

Magnus :you did nothing wrong.. It's written on our head already.. It's never gonna be easy between me and alec.. (he said rubbing asmodeus back) I want to keep you and alec safe… that's why I did everything… (he said kissing the top of his  head) 

Asmodeus : you suffered a lot because of me.. I am sorry…I should have been aware of Robert.. I trusted him blindly for all these years.. (he said regretting it) . But magnus, alec deserves to know the truth.. (he said and magnus cleared asmodeus hair which is Falling on his forehead..) 

Magnus :he doesn't have to know about it.. He loves his dad.. You never saw that happy face he had when Robert gifted him a wrist watch on his birthday.. He said that's the first gift from His dad.. He was over the moon like a little kid who got his favorite candy.. If he get to know this.. It will definitely affect him mentally.. Forget about Robert, Alec loves him so much, Alec's mental health is more important to me .... If the truth is gonna hurt him for the rest of his life then it's okay to keep him happy with the lies… (he smiled painfully on remembering alec's smiling face) 

Asmodeus : it's not like that..if he comes to know about it.. He will definitely get broken. He will feel betrayed literally by everyone around him, including you. Mind is the most dangerous thing to handle magnus .. That human  is pure, he deserves to know the truth.. 

Magnus : Do you really think I didn't try to talk to him.. His phone was broken… I called Maryse to check on him.. And Maryse wasn't the one who took the call… Robert took the calm and ..this time he warned me and threatened me with alec's life… It's not a surprise he is capable of doing that... Then I realized I made a mistake.. I have two people for me and you both are my weakness. Robert is using it against me… My alec was there. I should have been even more careful now.… I don't want him to get hurt.. (he said averting his eyes away)