Chapter 1

So here goes....

A girl in early twenties was rushing to the road. The whole street was covered in darkness even the street lights were not helping. The mature girl finding a taxi reached the Airport but after running from the chaos she was not getting a single desire of her to be filled.

She could hear the sound branches creaking, feet shuffling through detritus raising her heartbeat. The sound of leaves rustling disturbing the serene dark night, the moon had already disappeared due to clouds and scaring her nerves. She was looking around, rubbing her eyes to get a clear view.

She was hearing some rustling sound and her heart was thumping in anticipation. Tears and sweat were mixing . Her feet were going to give up when she saw a headlight glimpse shown on the street. She smiled faintly and stood in the middle of the street.

The car came to a halt when the girl jumped in front of it. A fat bulky man came out of the car. He was angered it seemed but who was not when a figure suddenly rushed in front of the moving car.

“Are you a crazy girl? Why the fuck you came in front of my car? If you wanna die just go through this forest and till morning you would die in fright.” The man shouted on the street at the reckless girl.

She timidly backed , but gathered her courage and forward her hand containing some dollars. The man frowned

“P..Please t..take t..this an..nd drop me at Airport.” Now the man glared at her tip to toe. The girl seemed homeless but what she would do at Airport.

“Who are you?”

“I..I..am “ the girl licked her dried lips. The man’s eyes warmed staring at her struggle so he went back to the car and took out  a water bottle.

“Have it. Tell me, what are you doing on this street alone? Where are your parents?” the girl started to sob and said

“Please I can’t tell you anything, take this money and drop me at the airport. I got separated from my parents. They are going to another city so I wanted to go at airport to get them.”  

“Today's kids! Can’t you stay with your parents? They might be searching for you?” the man reprimanded

“Please help me SIR!” The girl again sobbed and the man huffed and  asked her to sit in the car. He looked around when he heard some ruffling sound from the forest but the wind was surprisingly not blowing. He was surprised by that  but let it go.  

He drove the car to the airport due to a request from the girl but he wasn’t feeling good. The answer of the girl not meeting with her appearance. She was scratched on hands and a little bit from the temple she was bleeding.

“How did you get these wounds?” the man again asked but the girl stiffened. She looked at him and said

“I…I was los..lost in forest and going ..from it got scratched through it as the night is too dark to see.” The man felt compassion serging inside as the little girl was lost. God knows for which reason. She looked miserable. He asked another question to divert her mind

“you don't share your name, little princess?” his soft voice perked her ears and she looked at him briefly

“S..Sc..Scarlet Jose!” the whispered almost unhearable voice but the man heard due to closeness. He smiled and appreciated the girl

“it’s a beautiful name a girl like youuuuuuuu.” And when she looked horrifically at the man due to his shriek. He suddenly pressed the brake as the car hit the trunk of the tree. The man was badly bleeding from head and Scarlet was numb seeing all this happened in a mere second. She was petrified and shook the man but he was not responding. But after multiple attempts he woke a little

Scarlet again breathed and asked “What happened Sir! Oh My God there is so much blood on your forehead.”  

“Yeah, It’s hurting too. While driving I saw something on car glass and this happened. Don’t worry Dear, first aid was on the boot. I will clean my wound later. First I need to check the Car.”  

Saying this, that man came down and opened the car bonnet to check. It’s been fifteen minutes she neither hear any voice nor the bonnet  was down. Scarlet was not on ease so she came out.

She after a lot of courage came out of the car. She heard some slurping sound and furrowing her brows she came to the bonnet and found a creature eating the flash of that man.  

Horrified, Scarlet screamed and started to run into the forest. The creature also started to run behind her. Tears were flowing non stop as that man also lost his life because of her. She was hearing some sound of hounds and leaves rusting like wind was blowing. She was just escaping with her blood filled feet.

Scarlet was running without break when she again saw a main road and cars moving. She started to run that way happily in thought of getting help. Her arms were filled with scratches and throat was parched. Ignoring all the sounds of insects churring and rustles.

She was about to approach the road when she felt a tug on her top. She looked back and found the same dangerous creature, who ate that man , clutching her top and pulling her. He was huge and scariest. Due to darkness she couldn’t notice only his bloodied teeth and mouth smeared with blood, that man’s blood.  

Scarlet thrashed but the creature was unaffected with her thrashing, and might be enjoying the last struggle of the prey. Scarlet fell on the ground suddenly and a tree stem she got the hold. Scarlet hit his head with full force in the meantime, that creature’s hand also touched her arm , he let out a scream…..a painful one.  

Scarlet horrifically watched him. She stood up and tried to run when that creature held her blood filled foot and jerked away, which made Scarlet thrown on the road.

She was thrown on a car on the road. She was hit by the car. Her vision blurred due to tears of pain. She heard the voice of the person but darkness consumed her.

1075 words

Heya peeps,

So your Author is here with a mind blowing story.

Yeah you can say because I am trying my hand in new subject so please ignore the mistakes which you all do.....nevertheless.

My mood is good because I am very happy with new story. I cant wait to write it please keep in mind

1. There will be a target for votes to unlock another chapter. Dont blame or ask for the update till the section complete the target...
I am not asking to pay you all🤣🤣

2. Just follow me on insta for the notifications

3. Support me

4. Please dm if any issue... Btw I am searching for  a cover maker so please msg me on insta for description required... course for free😂😂😂🥰🥰

Chaalu readers vote or comments to karte nahi jo ki freeeee process hai

Am I taunting you all????

Ofcourse I am!

5. I am not going to remove this book till it completes!

So happy now

With love
Raina