SIX : PROCESS OF ELIMINATION

Start from the beginning

"My eyes!!!"
The shards of glass dug deep wounds in his face and eyes, bleeding. Jake pulled his hair out of the small space and made him stood up.

"You like hair pulling, you kinky bitch?"
Jake whispered in his ear, pulling his hair as rough as possible. His classmate couldn't see him, wagging his arms around but cannot seem to grasp jake. Jake took a firm hold of his hair and slammed his face at the glass window.

"Ahhh!"
He spat blood as he shout for help. Jake continuously slammed his head at the tempered glass of the railcar and all that his classmate was wishing is for it to break already.

Which it never did. The glass window was painted red with blood splattered all across the side where Jake slammed his head over and over again. Jake left his flickering body after taking his card, humming a tune out of joy as he walk towards the safe zone.

00:05:01

"Where is my freaking card??!!"
Ryeon looked around the place, now frantic. She can't remember how the card is stolen but it's missing. It was at her pocket and she can't remember anyone taking it from her. Not even by force.

"Hey! What's wrong??!"
Taeho held Ryeon's shoulders to calm her down, staring at her eyes with worries painting his own.

"My card... my card is stolen!!"
Ryeon told him, anxious. Tae-ho couldn't do anything but to hug her to ease her anxiety.

"Shh... I-it's going to be okay, Ryeon..."
The two of them were the remaining people seeking for the keys. They were the only people hoping to still save everyone amidst the chaos and carnage.

A hug?

"Shit!"
Ryeon started figuring out everything, realizing the someone that she hugged earlier.

(a/n: Itallic are flashbacks. )

00:08:19

"Ryeon!! Have you checked that place?"
A small woman came across her place as she search for the smallest place at their railcar. The keys are still nowhere to be seen.

"It's not there..."
Ryeon sighed, looking at the other railcar where people are already fighting theirselves.

"This is crazy..."
She want to stop them but she know she can't. The fear-driven people are the strongest, considering that their only driving force is their desperation to live. Their rationality already left the window the moment they realized they just need to sacrifice someone else to live. talking to those people will only be dangerous. It's better to focus on your own goal before everyone else.

what they are doing is for everyone, afterall.

"Ryeon~ don't be sad..."
The girl that chatted with her hugged her from the back, leaning her chin on Ryeon's shoulder.

"This is a nightnare."
Ryeon sighed and closed her eyes. The lady giggled and kissed her neck as her embrace tighten.

"Things will get better. Soon."
She told Ryeon before unwrapping her arms on her waist.

That's also the last time Ryeon felt the card on her jacket's front pocket.