Chapter-5

Everyone is tensed because bride is run away .

It will spoil the image of bts

Bts pov:

All the bts member are very tensed because of the shit is happening .

Jungkook: Hyung what we do now.

Jimin: I don't know

Jhope : Thv have to marry someone

Suga: who for ur kind information hobi bride is run away.

Hope: I know but he have marry some other girl.

Rm: Thats right . Thv you have to marry someone.

Thv: are u all going mad .I'm not going marry anyone. Are you listening yourselves. My bride run away my love leave me . You all are just thinking about your reputation.

Rm suddenly held Thv collar in rage said bts is seven member group. We did alot hardwork to stand where we are right if because you anything happen to bts i will 100% sure i will never ever watch your face .

Thv pov :
Rm hyung hold my collar . Which never ever rise his voice on me .He is right because of me their hardwork going to be vain.
But this not going to happen .

Thv : hyung plss

Rm : I love you thv but the thing is I love the most is this group so plss .Find any  girl marry her  plss Thv for us . You leave her after getting marry when everything settled down .
Thv pov:
Thv is burning in  rage his anger just increasing on y/n because his hyung who loved him more than other members pamper him just like a bby he is angery  on him .
Just because of that ugly  looking girl.
Rm: just because of I'm ready for this wedding . Just for you we are ready . You said you want marry an indian girl .

Thv just listening his hyung with tears in his eyes and pain and amger in his heart .

Everyone just lowered their heads by listening  to rm talks because bride family knows how shameful is this   for everyone .

Suddenly neha start talking

Neha:  you bitch now tell me who is going marry thv . How we are going bride in 2 3 hours.

Y/n: I did'nt do anything di.plss i don't even know what you all are talking about .

Neha: tell where i found my kittu. From where i found a new bride.

Y/n : I don't know where kittu is .
And he is bts member Thv any girl can ready to marry him .

Everyone shocked by what she said she don't feeling any guilt she done because she know  anyone cam agree marry this handsome man.

Out of the blue thv said then you marry me .

Y/n was shocked to hell from.what he said not only y/n but everyone persent in  that room.

Then,

Rm : Thv

Thv : hyung plss

Jhope: thv i think we have discuss it alone .

Jimin: you are right hyung .

After that everyone leave from the room except bts and their families.

Suga : Thv ypu don't have marry that ugly just because of the sake of us.

Jhope: Suga is right thv. We will beautiful girl for you.

Jimim :  thv don't do anything in ur anger.

Jungkook: Hyung are you mad we can't ever see her face for longer time you said ypu want to marry her. Ewwww

Jin not saying anything he just silently stand there.

Thv mom: baby look at me you don't have do anything because gulit okk.

Thv : she dis everything because she is jealous .because dhe wamts me naa. So i will give that what she wants .She will regret she was born . She will regret what done to  us. She will regret every single thing . She will regret why she is alive .

Jin: Thv  its not her mistake its kittu decision to run away not her.

Thv : Hyung are  out of your mind she manipulated her and we all how naive kittu is.

Jin: But can't blame y/n withput any avidence.

Jimin: Hyubng why are you taking that ugly's side .

Jungkook: hyung her own family believe she can do that.you didn't saw her father he knew that she can did this that's the reason he didn't anything and slapped her.

Jin is also very confused thatwhy her own parents didn't her .

Rm : thv you want to do it .

Thv: yes hyung . You always said and we have forgiveness us good but not always . Its not about me .its about all of us our family our group, our members ,our reputation .And if i marry any other girl she wins na . Nobody going say her anything. She will be free . Who is going to punish her.

Rm: are sure

Thv: i never be sure than this hyung

Rm : ok

All members was agree whatever tae said except jin he still not agree that girl is guilty.

Y/n pov :

Y/n's father: If he wants to marry you . You have to marry him understand.

Y/n just nodded her head beacuse she is too scared of her father . Her father neithe hates her or beats but nor loves her . She is just lonely girl who just want love of her family which she always longing off.She always does whatever her parents said, they decided her clg her field of study, her clothes all things decided by her parents and brother.

She just hoping he didn't decided to marry her. Because she has her own reason. Ofcourse she love bts but she is just a fan not wanting any relationship with them she just want admire them . She didn't want marry him (you will in future why she don't want)