You sighed. "See. I told you Tristan, you're a clown."

"I thought you said I was your entertainer." He finally let go of your scarf.

You could see Aurianna's eyes slightly widened.

You put your whole palm on his face and pushed him away softly. "Don't you have friends to go hang out with. Or a date with one of your girlfriends?"

"Nope."

"Okay well just pick any girl. I'm sure she'd be delighted."

"Yeah but I won't."

"Too bad. Suck it up big boy." You patted him on the chest. "Now go out there and be a man!" You turned him around and pushed him, forcing him to walk. "Also a little tip, girls don't like it when you talk too much about yourself. Alright, bye!" You ran back to your friend before he even had the time to reply.

"What was that about?" She asked.

"How should I know? He's always weird."

"No I was talking about you."

"Me?"

"Yes what is your problem? Are you an idiot?!" She sighed as she pinched the top of her nosebridge.

You stood still and blinked a few times, confused.

"Just pick any girl. I'm sure she'll be delighted!" She imitated you before deeply sighing once again.

"I'm sorry I don't get it— what exactly did I do wrong??"

"He wanted to spend the day with you! And you send him off with some other girl!" She shouts.

"Why would he want to spend the day with me?" You frowned.

"Because— you— he—" she stuttered before sighing and taking a deep long breath. She exhaled and looked more composed. "I have never stuttered in my life."

"Congrats...?"

"Stay here. I'll be back." She walked off.

"Hey! You didn't answer my question!" You shouted. But decided to listen to her and stay still.

You could see her talking to Tristan off in the distance. His back was facing you, and she was facing you.

Your eyes widened from embarrassment. You tried gesturing for her to stop but she simply ignored you.

You crouched down and put your face in your hands, completely embarrassed.

"Are you okay?" You heard a voice. It sounded like a guy.

You got your face out of your hands and looked up at who you were talking.

The embarrassment only got worse. You quickly got up and avoided eye contact. "Um. Yeah. Thanks."

"You sure? You look a bit down." He chuckled.

"Yeah sorry. I'm fine. It's just... my friend over there is doing dumb stuff trying to embarrass me and— sorry I'm rambling." You shook your head.

𝐋𝐄𝐅𝐓𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑; T. Dugray जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें