Going on leave

Comincia dall'inizio

That name rang a bell, and it was starting to click a little bit. One of my best friends' last name is Fahloh, and his grandfather was named Walter.

Farrell: "oh, that's, interesting"

I smiled and waved at her as we boarded our two different trains. My foot was bouncing on the carriage floor as our train started thundering out of the station, the bellowing whistle filling our ears as the wheels beat hell on the rails thanks to wheel slip. I was thinking to myself as I watched the hills went by. What if their parents don't like me? What if they think I'm weird? What if I'm, too liberal for them? I pushed my fears as away as I could, wondering what I could do to make myself more appealing to a conservative family than my own. After a rousing 6 hour ride in a bumpy train coach pulled by a Reichsbahn Kriegslokomotive, we step out of the carriage on the platform of Berlin, and I look around smiling. My tail started wagging, happy to be back somewhere I knew I was safe. Soon I get grabbed by both girls and dragged to a nearby street.

Angela: "I called Alfie on the base radio before we left, he's sending a ride for us!"

Farrell: "nice"

Frieda: "mom is going to love him! Dontcha think Angie?"

Angela: "yeah! Dad might not be the biggest fan but who cares?!"

Frieda: "dad doesn't like any guy we bring home Angie and you know it"

Angela: "Fair Friedie, fair"

Soon the car pulls up, I'm sweating as we sit in the car, I was holding my hat in my hands nervously as we were driven. My tail was wrapped around my leg and I yawn loudly, I was tired, the train wasn't very comfortable and I've been getting tired easily recently. Soon we pull up to a large, Victorian era manor and my jaw drops

Farrell: "holy shit"

Frieda: "yup, our family is loaded!"

Angela: "Frieda, hush, he can see it you don't need to say it"

Frieda: "oh hush it"

I roll my eyes and we walked inside the building, my tail wrapped around my leg nervously. I walked up to the rather large doors first, knocking on it. Soon I'm greeted by a curvaceous and seductive looking vixen. I was very surprised, is this the lady of the manor?

Vixen: "Angie! Friedie! What're you doing home?!"

Frieda: "we got given leave! We decided to come home and visit!"

Vixen: "oh! And who is this strapping young man, hello good sir!"

She grabbed my hand smiling, happy to meet me, and my tail wagged a little bit.

Farrell: "I'm Farrell, I'm"

Angela; "he's our shared boyfriend we told you about ma"

She looked at me and laughed

Vixen: "I can't believe it, you got them to share something, good job!"

Farrell: "Hehe, yeah, I suppose I did"

I shook her hand and she smiled at me, her tail starting to wag as well.

Angela: "is Alf home?"

Vixen: "he's at the naval Recruitment office, he wants to join the navy"

Angela: "awwwww, I wanted him in our regiment"

Vixen: "well if I were you guys I'd have joined the navy too"

Frieda: "I wanted to join the Luftwaffe but noooooo, the heer was the best choice!"

The three looked at each other and smiled, laughing as I just chuckled and shook my head. Soon she ushered us inside, where a spiffily dressed wolf walked up and bowed to us.

Butler: "hello, I'm Bruno, the head of the staff of this manor, if you need anything, just ask"

Farrell: "does that mean Chamberlain's head on a silver platter too?"

He cracked a small smile, giving a small chuckle as he shook his head.

Bruno: "that's a request I'd give you my good sir, being in the army"

Farrell: "hah! When we invade England I'll bring you the heads of all the government officials of England Bruno"

Bruno: "that will not be necessary mister, Fazfox isn't it?"

Farrell: "aye, I'm a Fazfox, longest continuously running family in Ireland believe it or not"

Bruno: "you're Irish?"

Farrell: "my dad's side is, my mothers side is pure German, didn't really get much a choice in the matter"

Bruno: "very interesting, when were you born I ask?"

Farrell: "1922 sir"

Bruno: "you're 17?"

Farrell: "turning 18 in January"

Bruno: "since 1892 I haven't been able to find even one lady that could tolerate me enough to stay for a second date"

Farrell: "well that's awful! I'm sure you'll find a woman that will eventually Bruno"

Bruno: "nonetheless, let me take you to your room ladies and gentleman"

Angela: "thanks Brunie, you're a dear"

I smiled as we followed the butler, my tail wagging excitedly as we walked to the bedroom. I took my coat off, allowing it to rest it over my arm, and Frieda grabbed me around my waist. As I walked into the room, I hear the door slam behind me. As I slowly turned around I get pushed onto the bed by the two sexy foxes in the room, and I'm gonna have a good time I think

Chapter Ende