ЄƖƓӇƬƳ ƠƝЄ

Start from the beginning

Before Zhao Xin could say anything, Wang Yibo suddenly held up the menu and directly blocked the line of sight between Xiao Zhan and Zhao Xin.

Wang Yibo asked Zhao Xin, "What do you want?"

Zhao Xin said, "Aiya, let me borrow sao-zi and let him play with me tonight."

Wang Yibo asked, "Playing what?"

Zhao Xin, "I haven't thought of it yet."

Wang Yibo, "Think of it now."

Zhao Xin, "..."

Wang Yibo put down the menu a little and turned to Xiao Zhan, "It's not that I'm not letting you play. It's that Zhao Xin is very rebellious. He used to run away from home, stay up all night in the internet cafe, skip classes to go to arcades, and go to the bar at night. He often gets scolded by my aunt."

Xiao Zhan was surprised, "Really?"

"What really!" Zhao Xin got agitated and pressed Wang Yibo's menu on the table, "How long ago did that happen? Ge, I'm grown up now. I'm 28 years old, ge!"

Wang Yibo turned to look at Zhao Xin, "Have you learned to behave?"

Zhao Xin choked.

He did indeed spend a lot of his family's money pursuing Zhou Ze. About a month ago, he was scolded by his mother, who talked about it in the family WeChat group, which attracted a lot of ridicule.

But now he was working hard and had already pretty much made up for it.

"No wait." Zhao Xin moved his chair over a little. "Ge, you are prejudiced against me. I haven't even said where I wanted to bring sao-zi tonight."

Wang Yibo said neither hurriedly nor slowly, "Which is why I wanted you to think of it now."

Zhao Xin, "..."

Zhao Xin felt very unwilling to give in, "Didn't you also meet sao-zi at the bar? Why can't I go to the bar?"

Wang Yibo, "That's different."

Zhao Xin, "How is it different?"

Wang Yiboc "Xiao Zhan is much more behaved than you. That was probably his first time at the bar." He said as he turned to ask Xiao Zhan, "Right?"

Xiao Zhan thought for a bit, "I went there once during university."

Wang Yibo looked at Zhao Xin, "The second time."

Zhao Xin, "..."

So angry, so angry, so angry.

Wang Yibo continued to mend his knife, "I was there when Xiao Zhan went to the bar. What about you? What did you obtain?"

Zhao Xin almost fainted.

Didn't he only request to go play with his sao-zi? How did the situation develop like this? What did he do wrong?

Zhao Xin angrily picked up the menu, "Ordering!"

In this conversation, Xiao Zhan observed the whole scene from the perspective of a half bystander. Finally, seeing Zhao Xin like this, he couldn't help laughing.

He suddenly remembered the scene of Wang Yibo arguing with his mother.

Wang Yibo was clearly the one who needed to do the explaining, but in the end, he took over everything.

Xiao Zhan was curious and poked Wang Yibo's hand, "Have you ever participated in debate competitions before?"

Wang Yibo shook his head, "No."