The Harvest Moon Festival.

Hello readers it's is so good to see you all again on another chapter of What the hell? Our last adventure took us to a client who wanted his old business partner dead. After dealing with the heavens C.H.E.R.U.B  I.M.P reign victorious. Now let us find out our next adventure.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the hotel we find Y/n trying to enjoy his breakfast, the only thing stopping him is Angel and Nifty fighting in the kitchen.

Y/n: Yep just another day in hell...

Nifty: Stand down Angel!

Angel: No fuck that! It's the last batch of eggs give it up!

Y/n: Can I get a waffle? Can I please get a waffle?

Charlie: Are they at it again, Vaggie get the piss bottle.

Y/n: Ugh I'm going to work good luck trying to stop that.

He exits the lobby and looks down the street to find a van? Wait it's Blitzo?

Blitzo: Oh fuck! Y/n?!

The van was still on high speeds but now Y/n was stuck on the windshield.

Y/n: Oh hey boss what's up?

Blitzo: Strap in we are going to the wrath ring.

Y/n: Wrath ring why? You said it was filled with inbred chucklefucks.

Blitzo: We gotta do more bodyguard work for Stolas for some Harvest festival.

Y/n: Doesn't he know we suck at protecting people?

Blitzo: Yeah well he's keeping that fancy book until the end so we can't do our actual job unless we protect him again.

Y/n: Damn it alright where are we going anyway?

Blitzo: We gotta grab M & M.

Loona: Would you please get in your junk is covering my side of the windshield!

Y/n: Aw c'mon girl you know you love it! Rub Rub! Ahaha-

Loona: I will not hesitate to bit it off!

Y/n: I'd like to apologize...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Moxxie and Millie are asleep in their bed. Moxxie's phone lights up. He taps the phone and rolls over. The phone rings again. In annoyance, Moxxie grabs the phone and sits up.

Moxxie: What do you want, sir?

Blitzo: Hey, hope I didn't wake ya, Mox! How would you and Mils like to visit the Wrath Ring for some harvest bullshit this year?

Millie: The Harvest Moon Festival?! Yee-fuckin'-haw!

Moxxie: *sighs* Well, Millie likes the idea. Wait... Where are you calling from?

Blitzo falls down onto the bed from the ceiling. His phone bonks him on the head. Moxxie narrows his eyes as Blitzo purrs happily.

Moxxie: Mm-hm... Of course.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We cut to the Rough n' Tumbleweed Ranch The I.M.P. van pulls up in front of some imps.