__PerfectDolls Fluff__

Fluff isn't my forte, I typically squeeze the life out of the characters I write about but I need more fluff because it brings serotonin.

——————

It was a stormy autumn evening in downtown Saskatchewan. There was an unnatural amount of traffic for the small town, to which Ocean was having to unfortunately deal with. Whilst Jane was at home looking at the rain through the window, a half eaten bowl of skinned apple slices in her lap. The blonde girl continued to sit on the window sill, humming along with the rain until her girlfriend came home, tired and soaking wet.

         Once Ocean walked through the front door Jane smiled as she walked over to her annoyed, damp lover. She immediately hugged the ginger woman and whispered "I missed you." Ocean gave a relived sigh and returned Jane's embrace happily, "I missed you too baby." The two girls stood in each others arms for a moment longer before Jane tucked a strand of the taller girls hair behind her ear, then placed a soft kiss on her lips. "Aww crap! I forgot to make dinner.." Jane groaned as she dropped her head onto Oceans chest, the red head paused with a smile, "that's alright baby, pizza?" Ocean suggested and the shorter girl nodded with a smile.

         The ginger girl picked up her phone and ordered the pizza, "alright baby I'm going to take a quick shower I'm super sore, the pizza will be here soon. Ooooh pick a movie in the meantime!!" The girl suggested movie night with a smile as she walked off to the bathroom and turned the shower on, letting it heat up. Once the tired girl stepped in she let out a happy sigh as the warm water dribbled down her back. A few minutes in she heard a faint knock on the door, Ocean turned the handle, stopping the water.

           "Is that you, my love?" The girl spoke before hearing that all too familiar voice, "yea.. can I come in?" Jane asked politely, "of course baby." Ocean smiled as the door opened. She heard Jane get undressed before she stepped in the shower, Ocean turned the water back on. "I wanted to see you," Jane smiled as she joined Ocean under the water, smiling brightly. "Your so cute." Ocean whispered as Jane hugged her from behind, "How was work?" The blonde girl asked as she traced her finger along the freckles on her girlfriends shoulder. "Long and tiring, my back is killing me." Ocean sighed as she relished in her lovers touch. "I'm sorry baby.." Jane whispered honestly as she planted a few soft kisses on Oceans upper back.

         The ginger girl put her hand on Jane's and squeezed it, "I love you so much." Ocean spoke, "I love you more." Jane whispered, "not possible." "well I do love you more!" "no I do." "Nope!" "Yeah!" "Nuh uh!" "yeah huh!" The two girls went on with their bickering before Ocean shushed the shorter girl with a loving kiss. "I think the pizza got dropped off, let's go watch a movie." Ocean giggled as she stopped the water, they both got out and put on their pajamas. A few moments later they found themselves cuddled up on the couch with a mouthful of pizza, "the princess bride, again? Don't you have that movie memorized by now?" Ocean teased, "oh hush, I like happy endings." Jane giggled as she rested her head on Oceans shoulder.

        The two lovers sat and watched the movie, once the credits rolled and the pizza was long gone Ocean turned to Jane. The red head simply smiled and grabbed Jane's hands, "oh Jane, I love you so much, words can't describe how I feel about you.." The girl spoke honestly before pulling Jane in for an honest, and love filled kiss. "Oh baby you are so sweet, don't make me cry you know I'm an emotional human." Jane sniffled as she tackled Ocean over on the couch, hugging her tight. "I love you too, so so so much" Jane whispered. Ocean smiled contently and intertwined herself with Jane, they both then fell asleep on the couch in each others arms shortly after. Neither one of those young girls new a lot, but one thing they did know is that they were with the person who was made for them.

——————

Is this even fluff?? I've never written it before.
I hope I've met the expectations and hope you enjoyed this short little chapter!!

- Laterzz🫶🏻🫶🏻