Chapter 1: A fresh start

Start from the beginning

But genius and prodigies exist, being labeled as one isn't bad considering the fact that he would be able to earn more knowledge directly inside Tensura, information that he didn't have before as they weren't shown in the novel or anime.

Currently Dawn was in the mansion's library, it wasn't extraordinarily large but for a low noble family like his, it was average.

As a former reader, Dawn easily goes through the pages and books, one by one absorbing the useful knowledge while leaving the useless one.

He also deduced that his mental capability had increased...

Dawn : (Though i didn't get perfect memories...ahh that sucks, my head hurt with how many books i had read...also magic, it's more common than i thought.)

In the novel, magic was rarely used as the author preferred the usage of skill...but now that Dawn looked into it.

The population who had no skill was much larger than those who had...meaning magic was their weapon and by no means negligible.

Dawn : (It seems there is also a device to see which natural element you are good at...though anyone can use any type of magic...)

The book explicitly explained that anyone possessing magicule could bring forth elemental magic, some people have better affinity with some elements but at the end, they are also able to use other magic.

Elemental magic works with 3 factors, you first need enough magicule to cast a spell...second you need to imaginate the spell, it can be with an incantation or just imagining it.

Lastly, you need the right amount of control to properly cast the spell and throw it...

Dawn : (Fascinating...i am confident i will be able to use magic, i also just noticed but it seems I do have a skill.)

Smirking to himself, Dawn just realized that since day 1 he could understand the adults talking and reading without difficulty...

Extra skill : Universal language...

Dawn : (I wonder if this skill was default given to me or it is because of my characteristics in my past life...)

He thought for a moment..perhaps the requirement to have this extra skill was due to him speaking more than 1 language in his past life...

Dawn : (If that were the case, then I would potentially have some kind of plot manipulation...that would ease everything up.)

He thought about it again before shaking his head, such a utopic future was sure a possibility but he couldn't just rely on that...

Relying on a « If » could be destructive, no, the most logical thing for him is to live and train as if he had nothing...

Dawn : (For now i need to grow up while training this body, i should also start training in swordsmanship when i reach my 6 years...but for now.)

Dawn Pov

Bringing my arm forward, I let my palm facing the ceiling while closing my eyes.

Every human in the Cardinal world should possess magicule, as feint as it is they still have some...otherworlders have naturally more as they absorb magicule while crossing the world barrier.

So for someone like me who saw Tensura as fiction...i should at least possess an equal amount of magicule as an otherworlder.

Still, it has been 5 minutes now and i still can't feel it...in the anime magical was represented like a purple galactic like nebula fog...but in reality it doesn't have color.