Call of the Cutie

Start from the beginning

Twist: Want some sweets? I've got some peppermint sticks. I made them myself.

Apple Bloom: Mm-mm.

Twist: They'll make you smi-i-le.

Apple Bloom: No...

Wolfie: Wait up!

Wolfie runs up to the two.

Wolfie: I'm sorry what they said to you Applebloom

Apple Bloom: It's not you're fault Wolfie.

Just then Diamond Tiara and her friend Silver Spoon walk up.

Diamond Tiara: I don't know why we had to sit through a lecture about getting a cutie mark. I mean, waiting for your cutie mark is sooo last week. You got yours, I just got mine. We all have them already. [gasp] I mean, almost all of us have them already. Don't worry, you two, you're still totally invited to my cute-ceañera this weekend. Even you new girl.

Silver Spoon: It's going to be amazing.

Diamond Tiara: It's a party celebrating me and my fantastic cutie mark. How could it not be?

Diamond Tiara/Silver Spoon: Bump! Bump! Sugar-lump, rump! [laughing]

Apple Bloom: Gimme a break.

Silver Spoon: See you this weekend...

Diamond Tiara/ Silver Spoon: [laughing] Blank flanks! [laughing]

Wolfie: Don't listen to them.

Scene Change- Apple Orchard

Apple Bloom: It's not fair! It's just not fair!

AJ: Don't get your mane in a tangle. You'll get your cutie mark. Everypony gets one eventually.

Apple Bloom: But I don't want one eventually! I want one right now! I can't go to Diamond Tiara's cute-ceañera without one, I just can't!

AJ: 'Course you can. Y'know, I was the last pony in my class to get my cutie mark, and I couldn't be prouder of it. I knew my future was to run Sweet Apple Acres, and these bright shiny apples sealed the deal. [gasp] Come to think of it, Granny Smith was the last one in her class, too. Huh, same as Big McIntosh.

Apple Bloom: I really don't see how that's supposed to make me feel better. It probably means that being the last one in your class to get a cutie mark runs in the family. ...runs in the family. Runs in the family! Runs in the family! You've got apples for your cutie mark, Granny Smith has an apple pie, Big McIntosh has an apple half, my unique talent must has som'n to do with apples! Apples apples apples! [crash] Oops... apples.

Scene Change- The Market

AJ: Get your delicious, nutritious apples here!

Apple Bloom: Delicious and nutritious, and so many uses! [chomp] You can eat 'em. [gulp] Play with 'em. [grunt]

She use a racket to hit the apple.

Pony: Hey, watch it!

Apple Bloom: Create fine art for your home with 'em. You have to be crazy not to get a bushel of your very own.

AJ: Heh... she's so creative, heh.

Apple Bloom: You, sir, care t' buy some apples?

Dr. Hooves: No thanks.

Apple Bloom: Why not?

Dr. Hooves: I have plenty at home.

Apple Bloom: Are you sure?