Mutant Huntsman

Shoutout to Jss2141 for the title.

3rd Person POV:

Right now, we see Izuku packing his stuff after exposing his past for what they've done to him for the past fourteen years. (A/N: They're 18 years old.)  Let's go back to what he dealt with to understand why he decided to do this.

Flashback

Izuku had friends and family that cared about him until the age of four. Izuku and his family went to the doctor to see if he and his siblings had quirks. Turns out, his brother and sister had their parent's quirks, while Izuku didn't have a quirk at all. His family was disgusted to hear that Izuku is now quirkless. They decide to leave him and treated him like garbage. His friends bullied him and blame him for bullying them. He was constantly bullied by students in Elementary, Middle and High School. Heck, even the staff and teachers join in on it.  

The worse that happened to him was when the future girls of 1-A cheated on him with the future boys of 1-A. To make it worse, two other females that he was dating cheated on him with his brother, sister, father, and mother. But little did his former family know, one of his exes was the daughter of Madam President and the other was the Prime Minister's daughter. (In short, they're screwed.)

The one that put the nail in the coffin was the fact that Izuku wasn't their kid. He was a kid from another marriage that Inko had before Izuku's biological father "died." In a state of rage, he punched his sorry excuse of a step-father and lashed out at his family. He went to his room and cried after hearing about this new information and made the decision to leave these monsters for good and expose them for what they did. You must be wondering how can he do it. Well, he hacked into many security cameras from his school

Present

Izuku got his things packed and pulled his phone out and saw the time.

Izuku: Enjoy trying to rebuild your reputations.

Izuku exited the house and head towards his uncle house.

Nezu's house

Izuku arrived and left a letter in his mailbox.

Izuku: Goodbye Aunts and Uncles. I hope you have a good life as I start a new life. (A/N: They're nice to him, but Izuku didn't want to tell them what his past did to him because he was threatened by them.)

Izuku left his Uncle's house and head to the train station to start a new life.

End of Preview.

I'm going to do something with Izuku's real father and his disappearance. Also, his father is Hisashi.