Izuku of the X-Men

Version 2 Preview

Right now, we see Professor Xavier, along with the X-Men, at U.A with Izuku in handcuffs. The reason for this is that they host a conference there so that way they could prove that Izuku was innocent.

Xavier: Ladies and Gentlemen. Thank you all for being here. The reason I call this conference is to prove that my nephew was falsely accused of being a traitor to Japan.

Male Reporter: How will you do that?! The video we saw proved that Midoriya stole the files.

Xavier: Simple. By reading Izuku's mind, as well as playing the video in its entirety. *to Izuku* Izuku, will you allow me to read your mind?

Izuku: Of course Unlce Charles. 

Xavier: Good. *to Jean* Jean, put Cerebro on Izuku.

Jean did as Xavier said.

Xavier: Let's begin. Concentrate on the night before you were betrayed. I'm looking through your mind.

Xavier uses his powers and it shows that Izuku was with his parents and presenting Eri and Kota to them, while the video shows that Izuku was stealing the files but something else occurred. Apparently, it showed that Izuku was melting and it was revealed to be Himiko Toga. Everyone, minus the people who believed that Izuku was innocent, was shocked to see that Izuku wasn't the one that did the crime.

The Believers: WE TOLD YOU THAT IZUKU WAS INNOCENT!!!

Xavier: I believe that proves that Izuku didn't commit the crime. If that wasn't proof enough, compare the notes he takes in his journal to Nezu's files on the students.

Storm passed the two papers to the reporters and they saw that Izuku's notes were more advanced than the ones that Nezu has. Even the teachers were shocked by this.

Xavier: I believe that's enough proof that Izuku didn't steal the files. Now if you would, please release my nephew at once.

The cops unlock the cuffs on Izuku as he took off Cerebro.

Izuku: Thank you, Uncle Charles. I knew I could count on you and the X-Men.

??? and ???#2: Papa!

Izuku knew who that was. It was his son and daughter, Kota and Eri. He opened his arms and hugged them.

Izuku: Hey kids. 

Kota and Eri: We miss you, Papa!!

Izuku: I miss you, too. 

Suddenly, a reporter talked.

Female Reporter: Mr. Midoriya, I have a question for you.

Izuku: Fire away. 

Female Reporter: Now that you've been proven innocent, will you still be a hero despite the betrayal?

Izuku: Yes, I will still achieve my dream of becoming a hero, just like my parents, but I won't be attending U.A. anymore.

This shocks everyone as Izuku said that he won't be attending U.A. anymore.

Izuku: Now before any of you think that I'm going to become a vigilante, hear me out. The reason why I decided to quit U.A. is that this incident proves that they'll jump the gun in a matter of minutes without doing a thorough investigation and not questioning the person. In addition, the Principal and the so-called "Symbol of Peace" tried to make me confess that I did it or force me to say that I commit the crimes so the students who believe my innocence would be proven wrong.

This new info shocked everyone that was present. Nezu looked down in shame for doing that and even tried to make a threat to him by saying that he'll have someone to 'visit' his parents.

Male Reporter: If you're still going to become a hero, but not attend U.A, where will you go?   

Izuku: I'll be attending my uncle's school in New York. 

Xavier: That is correct. Izuku will make a fine addition to my school. He has shown many times that he can be a hero. 

Izuku: Plus I know some of you are thinking that I need a quirk or power in order to become a hero, but here's the thing.

Suddenly, nanites surround Izuku and begin to form around him, creating an arm canon. This shocked everyone, except for a few other people.

 Izuku: That's right. I'm a mutant. I had these powers since the age of four, but I had to hide them because I didn't know how the school staff would react to having mutants within their school. If that's everything, then I would like to pack up and get ready to leave. Thanks for coming everyone. 

Female Reporter: Wait a minute, Mr. Midoriya. Will you forgive U.A. and those who betray you?

Izuku: Hate to say it, but I'm not forgiving U.A. or those who betray me. But to those who didn't betray me, I want to thank you all for believing in my innocence and hope you guys become heroes.

End of Preview

Izuku X Harem 

Main 3:

Kitty Pryde

Laura Kinney

Jubilation Lee

Rest:

Momo Yaoyorozu

Ochako Uraraka

Kyoka Jirou

Wanda Maximoff

Itsuka Kendo

Setsuna Tokage

Nejire Hado

Mei Hatsume (I forgot to say that she believes that Izuku was innocent.)

Gwenpool (Since KnightRider_35 is using Spider Gwen, I might as well use Gwenpool.)

Amara Aquilla

Tabitha Smith