𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚒𝚡.

Start from the beginning

"No, very healthy." Lando points at her like a professor explaining basic human biology.

"Okay bye! Goodluck with the race Norris." She waves over her shoulder and makes her way outside. She hears them both laugh at her.

"I'll see you before the start! Come to the garage!" Grace shouts after her, her laugh still lingering in her voice. Fayen just waves again and walks out of the hospitality, also grinning to herself. She is happy for her best friend, she truly is, but still a little too much information.

She walks into the paddock deciding to check the Alpine hospitality before going to the paddock club for lunch.

The Alpine hospitality is a lot more familiar to her now after almost half a year walking around the place to wait for her brother. She smiles to herself as she realises the blue walls and Alpine logo's feel welcoming to her. If someone had told her that at the start of this season she would have laughed in their face, but she is actually quite comfortable around the paddock now. She still doesn't want to be in the spotlight and won't pose for the press, but she didn't hide from them anymore.

By now it was general knowledge who she was and why she was at the paddock often. She still read gossip stories here and there, most of them about Charles, but she had even seen one about her and Carlos and that she was the reason he broke up with Isa. It was ridiculous what some people could come up with.

"Hello Fayen, I didn't expect to see you here," a voice sounds next to her. She looks at the direction of the sound and sees Karel Loos, Pierre's engineer, walking up to her.

"Hi Karel," she greets him and shakes his hand. "I was invited by Lando Norris. He is a friend as well, so I wasn't on Pierre's list." He nods in understanding. "I am actually looking for my brother. Do you know where he is?"

"Should be around here somewhere," Karel says while looking around for her. "We start prep in half an hour. Maybe he is already eating. I need to run, sorry, but it was great seeing you."

She smiles and waves at him. "No worries, great seeing you two. Good luck today." He gives her a last smile and is on his way to do whatever he needs to. Fayen sighs as the man disappears behind a corner. To the paddock club it is.

She steps outside again, but when she starts walking she collides with a hard chest and almost stumbles to the ground. A hand grips around her waist so fast it can only be a driver, with such a reaction time. It steadies her and sets her back upright. The scent of mint and a specific cologne hits her and she knows it is Charles holding her up.

"This is getting embarrassing," she chuckles, her cheeks heating with a blush. He leans back a little and she can distance herself enough to see the moss green eyes that make her inside all blurry and feel like mud. They stare at each other, she can see the little specks in his eyes and feel his breath on her lips. It makes her shiver and goosebumps break out on her skin.

He smirks that intoxicating smirk of his, still holding his arm around her. It even feels like he is tightening it a little, as if he wants to hold her as close as he can without crossing boundaries. He shrugs. "Maybe a little. I get the feeling you just can't stop falling for me." At that her green-eye induced haze clears and she snorts, making a face at him. He laughs at it and squeezes one eye shut in his own embarrassment. His cheeks are growing a darker shade of pink and Fayen can't look away. Charels Leclerc blushing is a vision in it's own category. "That was bad. Yes, I fully admit that was awful."

"It was beyond awful, Percy. It was rightout cheesy," she mocks, but she doesn't lean away. Staying where she can feel the breathy laugh he lets out on her own skin, making it tingle lightly.