Chapter 66

After Christmas, review and exams follow one after another. Only at this time does the university campus look like a place to study. The library is full every day. In this rhythm, time flies by.

In a blink of an eye, the exam is over and the end of the year is approaching.

Although the exam was difficult, Xiao Tu did well in the exam this year, and he felt relaxed when he packed his things. The other three in their dormitory did not do badly in the exam, so the four of them talked and laughed about their plans for the New Year in the dormitory.

After a while, Ling Chao called the dormitory, and he was already waiting downstairs. This year, Ling Chao didn't come to pick up his daughter-in-law, and Ling Chao drove his daughter-in-law home instead. Although the Passat is not a famous car, Ling Chao Wearing casual clothes and leaning against the car door to wait downstairs in the dormitory, it still caused a lot of excitement. After all, the visual effect of the handsome man in the car is not comparable to that of the bald uncle who came to pick up his daughter.

Seeing passers-by pointing fingers, Xiao Tu was a little embarrassed. After putting the luggage into the trunk, he hurriedly got into the car. After a while, Ling Chao also came in. He leaned over to help her fasten the seat belt as usual, and fastened the seat belt When she was walking, her fingers accidentally brushed across her chest, and Xiao Tu's face flushed through the thick cotton coat.

After sitting down, Ling Chao started the car, and after a while, the car drove slowly out of the campus, heading straight for the highway entrance.

City Z and City A take the highway, and it takes about four hours to drive. Ling Chao's driver's license was issued when he graduated from high school. Although he is not a long-time driver, he drives very steadily. Even people like Xiao Tu who are prone to motion sickness Did not feel any discomfort.

Xiao Tu knew that driving should not distract the driver, so the two didn't say much along the way. Ling Chao put an album of Peaceful Moon in the car. Amid the soothing piano sound, Xiao Tu stared at the driver along the way. The passing scenery was in a daze.

"Why did you go last night?" Ling Chao who was driving suddenly asked.

last night? Xiao Tu thought for a while: "I went out with Xia Mo to meet Tao Qian."

"Have you been with them a lot lately?"

"It's not often, you know Xiaoxia's parents want them to get married as soon as they graduate, and now they want to cultivate a relationship." It's unbelievable to say that since Tao Qian returned to China, Xia Mo's parents have asked them to see each other at least once a month. Three times, it is said that it will be exaggerated enough to find someone to follow. However, when Xia Mo met with Tao Qian, she was angry, so she, the only person in the dormitory, became a peacemaker, and was always dragged by Xia Mo to meet him.

"Do you think the two of them will be together?"

"Actually, I'm not sure. You know the situation of the two of them. With Xia Mo's character, even if she likes Tao Qian, she won't show it. Let her parents get what they want. But..." Xiao Tu paused, looking Xiang Lingchao, "Actually, I think Tao Qian actually likes Xia Mo, I can tell from his eyes."

"Oh?" Ling Chao raised his eyebrows, continued to drive without looking back, and asked, "You can see it? Then what do you think his eyes look like?"

"His eyes are..." Xiao Tu thought for a long time, not knowing how to describe it in words.

"You don't have a sixth sense, do you?" Ling Chao teased.

"That's not it! The way he looks at Xiaoxia is like..." Just like the way you look at me. Xiao Tu stopped talking, and stared blankly at Ling Chao's side face. He looked so focused on driving and his eyes were so bright that people couldn't move their eyes. How long has it been since she looked at him so carefully? Ever since he joined the team, the two of them have always gotten along in such a hurry that she didn't even have a chance to calm down and take a good look at him.