This kiss came too suddenly, at first it was just a lip-to-lip touch, and then the other party's possessiveness became stronger and stronger, the tip of the tongue pried open her teeth, and then fucked mercilessly, ravaging between her tongue and tongue, even The overflowing chants were completely absorbed, leaving no room for the slightest bit of leisure.

Xiao Tu was dizzy from the kiss, his feet were weak, but there was nothing to lean on on the main road, so he had to subconsciously grab his waist. The original intention was not to let myself fall, but in the eyes of the other party, it was simply a passport. As soon as the hands reached her waist, they hugged her tightly, and the kiss went deeper again, almost killing her soul. Take away.

The deeper he kissed, the less strength Xiao Tu had, so he hugged him even tighter, and the two of them kissed to the death on the street... Oh, wrong! It's hard to leave.

This kiss lasted for a long time, until Xiao Tu was so soft that he was almost paralyzed, Ling Chao's lips left her reluctantly, and then hugged her waist in time, so that the kiss would not be so soft to the end Such a shocking incident.

Xiao Tu's face was pressed against his chest, and he gasped for a long time before recovering, and then he realized that his face was flushed, and his lips were swollen hot as if he had eaten chili.

How long has it been since it was so intense? A week, a month, or even longer... Thinking of this, Xiao Tu recalled the matter of releasing his pigeons today, and the apology in his heart reached the extreme.

"I'm sorry..." She buried her face in his chest, her voice was like a mosquito.

Ling Chao didn't answer her, but just kissed her forehead lightly in response.

Feeling the soft spot on his forehead, Xiao Tu suddenly felt warm in his heart, and whispered: "Recently, I neglected you because of the student union, I'm sorry."

"I don't blame you, you should have your own life, and you can't always wait for me."

"What?" Surprised by his reaction, Xiao Tu raised his head and looked at him in astonishment.

"However." He suddenly paused, "When you don't wait for me, I will wait for you. If you are one minute late, I will wait for you for two minutes. If you are one hour late, I will wait for you for two hours. your."

His tone sounded flat, but it was so serious that it made people's hearts tremble.

"You won't have the heart to let me wait forever, will you?"

How can it be? There is such a man who is willing to wait for him persistently. Only a stupid woman will tell him to wait. A smart woman does not need to answer, and her actions can prove everything.

Xiao Tu stood on tiptoe and kissed his lips like he kissed her just now.

One person once, earn it! ^____^

A week later, the Municipal University Games finally kicked off. Thanks to everyone's efforts, the entire sports meeting went very smoothly. On the closing ceremony of the last day, the city leaders gave great affirmation to the organizer Z University.

Being affirmed by the leaders, the head of the school was naturally happy, so in terms of merit and deeds, all departments of the student union were praised, especially the sports department, which was greatly appreciated by the school leaders.

Xu Baiyi was very happy, and took the opportunity to suggest that everyone go to a celebration party.

This time, Xiao Tu learned to be smart, and rejected the chairman's kindness without hesitation, no matter what they said, but insisted that he had something to do and couldn't go. Seeing that Xu Baiyi couldn't hold back, and seeing that she didn't just go out with Zhao Chen, she let it go with confidence.

Don't think that Xiao Tu has an appointment with Ling Chao again this time, in fact, Ling Chao went to Ye Jun's company today, and he won't be back until very late, the two of them had no date at all. So what is Xiaotu doing when he comes back? It's very simple, as he said: "When you don't wait for me, I will wait for you."

That's right, she decided to take the initiative to pick up Ling Chao from get off work and give him a surprise!

This surprise was planned by her early in the morning, so that she didn't reveal any news in the dormitory. You must know that there is an intelligence officer from the other party in their dormitory. Usually, even if she accidentally talks in her sleep, it will spread to Ling Chao the next day. in the ears. So this time, she made up her mind not to let Ling Chao know her plan.

Back in the dormitory, I dressed up briefly, pencil pants, plaid shirt, denim vest, and a pair of white sneakers, simple but not out of style, and then ran downstairs to catch the bus before my roommates returned to the dormitory up.

From Z University to Ye Jun's company, the road is not too far, about 30 minutes by bus, Xiao Tu calculated the time correctly, and when this time passes, Ling Chao should be off work by the time he arrives, even if he is a little later , At worst, just wait downstairs for a while.

When going downstairs, she bought some small desserts at the school bakery before boarding the bus.

There were not many people in this car, so she chose a seat by the window to sit down, while looking at the scenery outside the window, while imagining what kind of expression Ling Chao would have when he saw her.

surprise? Well, there must be!

joy? Hey, happy to kill him!

enthusiasm? In public, he shouldn't do anything out of the ordinary, right? But people with previous convictions are hard to predict...

So the old man sitting in front of her was surprised to find out why the girl was so excited when she got in the car, but when she got in the car, she was happy for a while, worried for a while, and finally her face was flushed, as if she had changed her face. A woman's heart is really a needle in the sea. I have lived for more than seventy years, but I still can't see through it in the end!