The beginning;3

One morning , Kageyama woke up with his chest feeling very very heavy , he just thought it was maybe just a weird early morning feeling  as he had just woken up. Then he wiped the sleep from his eyes but hair had gotten in the way of his fingers . It was very long. He thought it was Miwa-nee who had put hair extensions on him whilst  he was sleeping she does have a habit of pranking people. As Kageyama stood up he felt a pain race through his stomach tears threatened to fall from his eyes as he gripped on the chest area of his shirt but immediately his squished something tender and it hurt a bit . He immediately raced to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. He saw a angelic , beautiful looking woman but soon realised it was his reflection and let out a loud ear piercing scream. '' AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"kageyama screamed sounding like a murder was commited right infront of him . He soon realised Miwa-nee was not home at all and decided to call his cousin (the manager of karasuno aka his team ) Kiyoko . Kiyoko immediately picked up because kageyama only called in case of an emergency or if he wanted to talk with HER and only HER .

 ''hey kageyama whats up this is rare?'' kiyoko said as soon as she picked up.

'' KIYOKO GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE RIGHT NOW!!'' kageyama blurted out.

'' Oh ok but why your voice sounds different ?'' she questioned.

'' IM A FUCKING GIRL I JUST WOKE UP LIKE IT HELP ME PLZ! IM IN LOTS OF PAIN!!'' he shouted down the phone .

'' alright alright stay calm im on my way just rest ill be there in 5 mins. ''

'' OK OK BYE BYE BYE BYEE!''

~BEEP~

part 1= 302 words

click here for part 2~