Day..... 1

Italy's POV

"Ve~ are you ok fratello?" Feliciano ask to his older brother, who seem like having a day dream today."Yeah, I'm okay " Feliciano is shocked because he rarely speak without curses but the Italian just shrugged it off, he know for sure that it was just his the changed of air today.

"Hey, fratello where are we going again"Lovino said to Feliciano, the nation just look at him and open his eyes to him." We are going to the house, I heard yesterday"Feliciano said to him, it seems like the other nation was in deep thoughts again." Ve~ fratello stop thinking of Antonio cause he knows that you miss him" this cause the older nation blush like a tomato.

"Shut up you bastard"Lovino said to Feliciano, which cause the younger nation just giggle, while little they didn't know that something or someone is watching nearby, smiling like a maniac." Someday you two are going to be my precious little-

( time skip )

Romano's POV

The older nation was feeling uneasy and thinking something might happen.' Hmmm~ I feel like something is very w.....' He suddenly snapped at his thoughts when his fratello call his name, he look up to see his younger sibling is looking in the window shop." What are you looking at fratello " he said to the younger nation." Ve~ nothing fratello is just a pretty doll" he said to me.

He look to see a pretty doll, its c/h hair shine upon the sunlight and its s/t skin perfectly fit to the style of the clothes, Its glassy e/c eyes shine the most, he cannot understand but he feel like he saw that doll already. His head started to ache, he feel like dying.

And lightness was replaced by darkness

He was once again suck in his dreams but this differ, he look around, he found himself to a beautiful flower fields around him, he look at front of him, there he saw a girl sitting in the center of the field, Lovino just look at the girl but there is something wrong, the girl look up to the boy in front of her, there he saw it was a doll but a different doll. Its beauty shine upon him, her tan skin glows like a sun, her long wavy hair flows to her back, added with her pretty three flowers but her eyes were different, only one eye was seen while the other was covered by her eyepatch.

Beautiful yet, something is very wrong...........

The doll moved its mouth and said." F......e...l.i.....c.......i....a..n.o

Lovino is shocked, the doll just talk to him, he was speechless but he shook it of.

He walked towards to the doll and held her to his arms and he said to her "I'm not feliciano and i am lovino, ragazza" he said to the doll, who just look at him with her eyes pleading to him something.

"Lovino... Don't trust 'her' " before he could asked, the doll slowly disappearing in front him.

And everything went blank.

" r ' te'l'o"

"Fratello!" Lovino eyes shot opened, there he saw in his surroundings was different, he was in the meeting room."Ve~ Fratello" Feliciano glomped his older brother, who is pretty much confused, he suddenly remembered." Oi, Feliciano what happen" he said to his younger brother who is still hugging him.
" You suddenly pass out and I panicked, then I called Germany, and tell him what is happening, and he asked me to stay there and wait for me" his brother explain to him. "Germany come to rescue us and, and, and you are here" he said worriedly to the older one, he can't believe that he passed out.

But he can't forget the

"Lovi~ you are awake " Antonio suddenly hug Lovino in the back while his brother was hugging him in the front, which make the Italian turned red at embarssment." GET OFF ME YOU BASTARDS "

(Next ~)

Someone's POV

"AHHHHHHHHH~ IM LATE" the girl shouted in the top on her lungs, she suddenly get off to the bed and go to the showered herself, she dress herself, her green military with a her nationality flag on her left chest, her weapons bamboo sticks and her bolo, she put her eyepatch in her left eye, she put her boots, she look herself to the miroor and smile." twit,twit" she look at her right there she saw her two birds, the one is a cute little chick bird, the other is a eagle who is bigger but he don't eat the other chick because the both of them was raised together, so they were both train too.

She smiled at the little chick " hey little birdie want to come with me today" she smiled sweetly to the little bird, she look at the eagle." Do you want to come too, Agila " the big bird nodded as a response." Okay guys just stay beside me and Agila" The big one look at the girl." Do me a favor and you already know it, okay "

The bird just nodded at the girl." Come on guys, you know that I don't wanna late right. The birds started to part away, which leaves the little birdie. "OK LETS GO " the bird just chirped at her.

( time skip by ohonhonhonhonhonhonhon~ )

The girl started to wander around the halls, so she can catch up to the meeting. She stopped her tracks when she was at the front of the big door, behind that door was all the nations she haven't met, she do her breathing sessions and she slowly closed her eye and open her eyes again." This is it, there is no turning back now"

She opens the door, there she saw behind the door was..........

________________________________________

Okay we are stopping today because I make this like two hours with eating and thinking.

I actually use 3rd person POV cause it was easy for me.

Ah~ I should take my mind a break

Bye for now~

And we have a new character

Preview
Next time in dolls

" The only way to destroy the curse is to become one of them "