Part 4

Early morning.

Susheela woke up and find him sleeping next to her. Keeping his head on her shoulder.
He woke up and looked at her face.

Susheela - aaj court me chahe kuch bhi ho...vo bilkul decide nahi karta hai ki tumhe life me kya chahiye... Please kuch galat decision mat lena aaj... Chahe uski custody tumhe mile ya na mile..

Pramod was wordless to her sentence as he didn't knew how to live more without his son.

Susheela - tum ye nahi jante...ki Tum kisi ke liye kitna matter karte ho..... So please.

He cupped her face kissing her forehead.

Pramod - mughe nahi pata mughe kya decide karna chahiye... I just hope sab theek ho...

........

In the evening she returned back to home early. She quickly went to his apartment.

She went inside with out knocking as the door was slightly open.

She found him sitting on a sofa.

Susheela - kya tha decision?

He remained silent.

Susheela held his hand and his tears dropped on his cheeks.

Susheela - Pramod... Please...... You need to be strong..... Life kisi ke liye nahi rukti...

Pramod - usne mughse mera baccha bhi chheen liya.

Susheela - it's alright then... Kuch cheeze nahi hoti kismat me..

Pramod - mere sath koi nahi raha 💔

Susheela - tum aisa kyo keh rahe ho? Sab theek ho jaega..

Pramod - mai apne bache ke liye kisi se lad bhi nahi paya.... Kisi se nazre kaise milaunga mai?

Susheela - tum kyo itni tension le rahe ho... Tum uski custody ke liye high court me bhi apply kar sakte ho.. Aur vo mil jaega tumhe..

Pramod - vo ro raha tha mere Paas aane ke liye aur mai use hath bhi nahi laga paya... I'm not a good father.

Susheela - yes, you are a good father... Kyo ye sab soch rahe ho.. Tum...

Pramod - mai Mar jaunga uske bina..

Susheela - pramod please listen...

Pramod - no you shut up!!!! Tumhe kya pata ki tum kisi ko chaaho aur vo na mil paye to kitna dard hota hai..... Koi nahi hai mera uske siva aur use bhi mughse dur kar diya gaya.... Tum nahi samjhogi.... Just get out!! .... Mai akela hi kaafi hu apne liye..

Susheela - but Pramod baat to suno...

Pramod - kya sunu?!

Susheela - kisi ek insaan ke Rehne ya na Rehne pe hamari life nahi ruk jati..

He grabbed her neck pulling her closer and his tears rolled out of his eyes.

Pramod - lekin tumhe ye nahi pata... Ki is ek insaan me hamari saari Life hoti hai.... Jo us ek insan par hi aakar rukti hai........

He pushed her eyes and wiped his tears.

She couldn't say more... Her mouth got shut at the moment she want to shout at him that she loves him and she wants to be with him for the entire life. He is her love of life. She can not imagine herself without him anymore.

She left from his apartment, crying with that pain.

Till the next day.

She didn't talked him nor she went to meet him.

She simply went for her work and came back at the evening. When she came back she realized the door of his apartment was open.

She didn't wanted to look at him but her heart didn't let her to move forward. She came towards his apartment. She opened the door.

She didn't found him anywhere. She stepped to the bedroom where he was laying on floor with some drops of blood oozing out of his arm.

Susheela - pramod!!

She went towards him and founded a used syringe near him. He had done something to himself. She patted his cheeks.

Susheela - pramod... Please.......

She found his body was cold and he was not breathing.

After a moments she realized that he is dead.

She screamed out of the fear. He injected a poison and committed suicide.

She screamed hugging his dead body and cried continually. She buried his head to her chest.

The neighbors and her parents came to the apartment and found her on that condition.

She was crying to him. Just regretting that she never confessed to him and he didn't tried to live for anyone. He broke her heart and left the world leaving her alone to survive with out her love 💔

THE END

Thankyou so much everyone for loving this short story so much ❤️