10. Meet the crazy family

Start from the beginning

"No, I'll be the King of Pirates....Nishishishi" Luffy said with a proud smile which pissed Garp up, so the bar got a second scream and the people around still didn't care what was happening inside.

After all the beating, Luffy had finally blacked out on the floor. Garp then looked at the group and he noticed a certain tall blond

"Rosi, so you still alive?"

Corazon was adopted by the fleet Admiral Sengoku, so he was also taken care of by his father's friends, Garp and Tsuyu. They all treated him like a family member, and Corazon also had respect for them. When he was on this mission, they sometimes called to check on him, and he was grateful to have them by his side all the time.

"It's good to see you, too. Garp-san!" He greeted Garp with a small smile

"If you're alive then call Senny, he was so desperate when he didn't receive any information about you! I'm quite tired of his depressed state, Tsuyu was also worried about you."

Corazon was suprised. He knew they loved him, but never thought his disappearance could affect them like that. He was happy, because he was loved and now he wanted to do the same for his kids.

"I'll call dad when I've time. And Garp-san meet Law, Shachi, Penguin and Bepo", Corazon said a proud tone which made the kids flutter.

"So I've more grandsons. You four should better be becoming Marines.....Gahahahahahah", Garp said with a big laugh, but the response he got was

"NO WAY, WE'LL BECOME PIRATES" said by all the kids

The four of them then all received the 'Fist of love'. Law's face didn't change, but there were some tears in his eyes ready to fall down. Now they knew why Luffy was so scared of the man, his punch was very strong like hell. They swore his punch would cause them some brain damage. Suddenly, Luffy shot up, he then went on top of his grandfather's shoulder and asked

"Ne, gramps! You told us to become a Marine, because you want to protect us, right? You want to protect me from the government because my father was the most dangerous man in the world, right?"

Garp was suprised, so Luffy knew who his dad was. It was true he wanted to protect them, since two of his grandkids were sons of the two most dangerous men. If the government knew, they would try to kill them, and he didn't want that to happen. He knew the government had been corrupted, but if they joined, maybe Luffy and his brother wouldn't be hunted down.

"Luffy, do you know about your father?"

"Yeah! You told me about him."

Garp was sure he didn't told the kid anything about his father, but Luffy couldn't lie to save his own life, so Garp had to believe the kid. Then Luffy asked

"Gramps, can you give me his number? I want to meet him"

Garp was troubled, he knew Luffy had every right to know about his father. But he was worried about his grandkids, if they met, Luffy might be in danger. He would be hunted down like his brother. After a while, Garp had decided that he would leave Luffy in his old friend's care from now on. Garp then grabbed a piece of paper and a pen, he started to write down his and his son's numbers, then gave it to Luffy. The kid then jumped down and went to Makino to borrow the den den mushi. The group had gathered around Luffy when he took the snail to call his dad. After a while, someone on the other line spoke up.

"Who is this?"

Luffy smiled when he heard the cold voice of his father. They weren't close but the man was still his father. When Luffy heard about his death, Luffy was full on rage mode, which he almost destroyed an island. He then spoke up.

"My name is Monkey D. Luffy, the man who will become the Pirate King"

"Luffy! So your grandfather told you about me. Why do you call, son?"

"I want to meet you. Could you come to Dawn island?"

"I'll be there a few weeks later, if that is OK. Do you need anything else?"

"Nope, that's all. Bye, Dad! See you in a few weeks!"

"See you in a few weeks, son!"

Then the call ended. Shachi, Penguin and Bepo were curious about Luffy's parents, so they asked

"Ne, Luffy-san! Who are your parents?"

"I don't know if I have a mom or not, but my dad is Monkey D. Dragon, he is the head of the Revolutionary"

Everyone was shocked, except Law, Garp and Makino, to hear the full name of the head Revolutionary. They were more shocked to know a heartless and cold person like that man could have this ball of sunshine to be his son. This was so unreal for them. Suddenly, Garp spoke up.

"You've a mom, Luffy. But I have never met them, so I don't know their names. You could ask your father when you two met"

Garp then picked Luffy up in his arm and told the group to follow him after he said goodbye to Makino. Garp then led them to the top of the mountain, which Corazon guessed was Mount Corvo Luffy had told them about. They then stopped in front of the wooden house. Garp hit the door a few times. After a while, the door opened and you could see a grumpy woman with curly orange hair shouting at them.

"Who the hell keeps hitting at my door?!"