P.O.V - Yoo Minji

I smiled as I saw my beloved son look at me with that love he always had in his eyes. He had grown so much, it hurts for a mother to see him all grown up and with his own life.

Well, it wasn't going to hurt anymore.

"What's the matter, bub?" I asked him, noticing him slowly back himself into the corner, "Not gonna give your mom a hug? Or a kiss?" Seungmin gulped. "You stopped being my mother once your possessiveness and insanity struck," he hissed back. Kids these days, am I right? As they grow older, it is natural for them to argue against their parents' wishes. Funny, how he never did that to his dad, maybe because Jaebum died too soon. Oh, the pain.

I left the food on the bedside table and smiled as I locked the door. I then stepped into the hallway, where those corrupted minds were. Those seven boys were barely the masterminds of the whole debacle of ruining my baby. I need to finish them all.

I have been spying on the gang ever since they came here for a nice little 'camping trip' and have worked out everything I needed. So if I took the seven out, it was more than needed to wipe out the others and take Seungmin back home.

I entered the basement, where those boys were lying, passed out, on the floor where I had once seen my husband on, empty pill bottles in hand. I had a choice : one, I could kill them off already or, two, I could torture them. And, to be honest, torturing seems like the better option. I chose the youngest for my planned endeavour. But I was careful enough to clone myself and send it in the direction where my baby's toxic roommates were.

Ah, being a Yoo is better than being a Kim, if you ask me.

I harshly tied the boy up to an electrically impounded chair near the far corner, set it up, and harshly woke the other six up. They naturally tried to attack, but seeing their maknae on the line, they faltered. I shook the youngest awake. He awoke with a start, and tried to free himself. "L-let me go!" he screamed. I only smirked. Deep down, my insides boiled. He and his six hyungs were the reason why my baby wouldn't look me in the eye with love or kindness anymore. I turned the machine on, and instantly volts entered the boy's system, torturing him. The boy screamed, tears flowing from his eyes. He tried hard to free himself, and all of his hyungs tried to help, naturally, but I stopped them. "JUNGKOOK!" yelled the oldest, who tried to get to him but was held back by the leader, who was glaring at me. The Rainism, of course. The Kims use it way too often and it gets boring.

The younger boy convulsed, and soon was unconscious, or dead, I didn't check. I turned off the machine, and then walked over to the boys. "Give me my son back," I whispered, "and I'll maybe consider letting you go alive." "Listen up, lady," replied the short one fiercely, the winds growing fiercer and fiercer, "We don't know who your son is, let alone kidnap him. We don't know anything, now let us and Jungkook go."

Lies get what you want.

Well, they're playing the hard way then.

=======