Just as Luo Wenchuan was about to go to Yun Xingze's room to confess his heart to him, an encrypted communication suddenly connected to his optical brain.

Luo Wenchuan has no right to refuse this communication.

In other words, this is a call from the royal family.

Luo Wenchuan was startled slightly.

After connecting, the virtual image that appeared in the light screen was his contact person in the royal family-Mekal.

Mecar is responsible for conveying the king and queen's orders to Luo Wenchuan.

If it was a more ordinary order, he would let Zhuo Feiyue convey it.

When he calls the communication in person, it means that something important has happened in the palace.

"Mecal," Luo Wenchuan frowned slightly, his expression becoming serious, "what's the matter?"

"My dear Second Highness, I'm here to inform you of something." Mekal smiled at Luo Wenchuan, but his tone was cold and routine. "This weekend, please go back to the palace."

A touch of confusion flashed through Luo Wenchuan's eyes and asked, "What is the reason?"

Both the king and queen knew that he was participating in NCLM, and if there was nothing special, it was unlikely that he would be allowed to go back halfway.

"Recently, the Imperial Capital has caught a federal spy. After torture, he recruited a lot of information." Mekal replied unhurriedly, "There is one thing that worries your Majesty-the Federation has begun to pay attention to the Xinghai school team. The focus is on you...there is also an Omega called Yun Xingze."

Astonishment appeared in Luo Wenchuan's eyes, he subconsciously said: "If they doubt my identity, why are they investigating Yun Xingze?!"

"Your Majesty, forgive me," Mekal said slowly, "It seems that your relationship with that Omega is not easy."

The implication is that the reason why the Federation will focus on Yun Xingze is of course because Luo Wenchuan and Yun Xingze are too close.

"But he is just my mecha division," Luo Wenchuan said anxiously, "he doesn't know anything..."

Mekal sighed and continued: "Your Highness does not need to explain to me. The first priority at present is to ensure your safety and establish an heir as soon as possible."

Luo Wenchuan tightened his fingers and said coldly: "I won't go back, I will go back after the game is over."

Since the Federation is eyeing Yun Xingze, he must ensure the safety of Yun Xingze.

Mekal said politely and gently:

"This is an order from the royal family."

Luo Wenchuan was stunned. He couldn't help frowning. He wanted to say something, but he heard Mekal say: "Second Your Highness, you don't have to worry about Yun Xingze's safety. When you are not with him, we will arrange People secretly protect him."

Luo Wenchuan was still uneasy.

Mekal said courageously: "Your Highness, this time you return to the palace, it is very likely that you will directly announce your heir status. It is of great importance."

When it comes to this, Luo Wenchuan knows that he must go back this time.

"Then you must ensure the safety of Xingze." Luo Wenchuan looked at Mekar coldly, "If something happens, I will definitely not spare you."

"I promise." Mekal said, "However, since your Royal Highness is so worried about Yun Xingze's safety, it is better to keep a distance with him before establishing an heir."