In the next second, Yun Xingze became the focus of attention.

Both Mingxiao and Eugene were stunned. After a while, they shouted in unison: "3s+?!"

Suddenly, everyone looked at Yun Xingze's expression as if they were looking at a monster.

Jin Xuan walked quickly to Yun Xingze's side and held his hand excitedly: "Great, since you have such a strong control ability, you can definitely help us complete the amplifier experiment..."

She looked at Yun Xingze as if she was looking at a savior.

As soon as the contract was signed, the news of "Dean Cheng Yuan arranged a laboratory for a young man alone" spread like wildfire.

What surprised everyone more than this news is that this young man has a strong mental control ability, and the specific level is kept secret, but he must have reached the SS level or higher, otherwise Jin Xuan will not be interviewed in person.

After signing the contract, Jin Xuan couldn't wait to pull Yun Xingze and ask him to help activate a mental booster.

The mental power amplifier is the secret weapon of the Academy and the top secret of the empire. It is stored in the most core laboratory, and the security door alone is installed with seven or eight doors.

After walking through the long verification channel, Yun Xingze, led by this group of researchers, saw a mental power amplifier.

The amplifier is very complicated, with a lot of ties, and looks a bit cumbersome.

Just looking at it, Yun Xingze knew that there are still many areas for improvement in this amplifier.

However, even if Yun Xingze speaks out now, these people will most likely not believe him, after all, he is just an ordinary military academy.

"Come here, this instrument has been waiting for you for a long time." Jin Xuan enthusiastically pulled Yun Xingze to the amplifier, "Sit down quickly, put on your helmet and try it."

Yun Xingze nodded.

He also wanted to see what level the neural connection technology of the research institute had developed.

After the mental power amplifier connected Yun Xingze's neurons, Jinxuan pressed the button, and countless ties suddenly opened.

"Before you start, I want to remind you." Jin Xuan said from the side, "This kind of bond will backfire mental power, so when you notice something is wrong, you can quickly take out your mental power..."

In this case, most people can't react at all, and their mental power will be impaired.

But Jin Xuan knew that Yun Xingze was different.

The scientific researchers in charge of this project were all present. They stood behind Jin Xuan and Cheng Yuan, staring at the teenager wearing the helmet, holding their breath.

Yun Xingze closed his eyes.

Soon, thin lines light up in the ties, indicating that Yun Xingze's spiritual power has entered.

Because his mental power reached 60% of Grade A, the total mental power was not high, causing the bright lines in each tie to look thinner.

But gradually, when his mental power passed through the bond, the thin line became obviously thicker.

It looks like it has been enlarged.

As long as Yun Xingze can pass these bonds, the amplifier experiment will be successful.

However, this is obviously not an easy task.

Soon, some of the bonds appeared to counteract mental power.