"It's possible." Yun Xingze said after hesitating for a moment.

Having said that, Yun Xingze always feels that his mental strength has not grown so fast a few days ago...

Is it an illusion?

"By the way, have you figured out how to deal with the guys in San Klitto?" Luo Wenchuan asked.

Yun Xingze nodded: "I want to modify the mechanical beast this time. Some parts of it have not been updated for a long time, and I think... it can still play a bigger role."

Every time Luo Wenchuan heard that Yun Xingze was going to modify the mecha, he would have an inexplicable sense of anticipation, and wanted to know how genius he could think of.

"However, I still lack some materials." Yun Xingze scratched his head, "I don't know if there is a place to buy it nearby."

Luo Wenchuan said without hesitation: "Then I will accompany you to the nearby market at night. During this time, Noah City is holding a garden party, and there are a lot of rare mecha goods on sale."

"Really?" Yun Xingze looked at him in surprise, "Senior, how do you know Noah Star so much?"

"I've been here several times when doing bounty missions before." Luo Wenchuan replied casually, "Then it's so set, and we will leave at 7 o'clock in the evening."

Yun Xingze readily agreed and went back to the room to change clothes.

The garden party in Noah City is held twice a year, and each time it lasts a long time.

Not only can you see the local customs, but you can also buy many specialty products here at very affordable prices.

Luo Wenchuan went to the door of Yun Xingze and waited for him to come out. The moment the door opened, his eyes were slightly stagnant.

Yun Xingze usually wears very simple clothes, mostly school uniforms and training uniforms, and loose clothes cover part of his figure and temperament.

Now, he is wearing a casual shirt with a clean color. After a little dressing up, he feels more sunny and youthful.

And the training during this period of time has transformed his figure, from the original thin and white to slightly muscular lines, and also a little more heroic.

"What's the matter?" Yun Xingze looked at Luo Wenchuan and asked, "Am I dressed too simple? Can the garden party let me in?"

"...Yes." Luo Wenchuan's Adam's apple rolled, his eyes passed from the boy, "Let's go."

The address of the garden party is in the bustling street in the main city of Noah.

Beneath the extensive air flight track, the garden party maintains the most primitive state. There are various shops on both sides of the long street, and the decoration of the shops is mostly in gold and bronze, which symbolizes the sunshine and land of Noah.

Various colored ribbons and luminous/balloons flutter above the shops to complement the night lights.

Although the garden party looks very primitive, it actually hides the mystery. There are many robots wearing human clothes, politely and orderly welcoming the visitors, with warm smiles on their faces.

Luo Wenchuan walked into the gate of the garden party.

After walking a few steps, he suddenly heard a familiar voice coming from behind him.

Luo Wenchuan paused, only to realize that Yun Xingze beside him had disappeared.

He was shocked.

Looking back, I didn't see Yun Xingze.