After Luo Wenchuan blocked the attack, he directly raised his knees, pressed against Cheng Jun's abdomen of Comet Mecha, and quickly raised his sword to counterattack.

Cheng Teng took a blow, resolutely gave up the attack and retreated.

Fortunately, his speed is fast, otherwise the two swords will cut him over in the next second.

However, before Cheng Jun breathed a sigh of relief, Luo Wenchuan's sword seemed to have eyes long, and he turned a corner, leaving a deep scratch on his shoulder, which did not give him a chance to retreat. .

The audience couldn't help applauding Luo Wenchuan's sword.

Yun Xingze competed with Luo Wenchuan twice in "Mecha Star", coupled with his understanding of Luo Wenchuan, he knew that this one Cheng Jun had a small chance of winning, but it was still Luo Wenchuan's wonderful The performance was pleasantly surprised.

However, the good times did not last long.

Although Cheng Jun suffered a sword, he was not affected at all, and the offensive was even stronger than at the beginning.

After the two confronted each other for a period of time, the rhythm of the game seemed to be biased towards Cheng Jun, and Luo Wenchuan had several times to avoid the opponent's attack, which made everyone nervous.

Seeing that the situation had improved, the members of the Jicot Military Academy shouted for Cheng Jun.

"Come on, Dachuan!" Ke Lei and the others shouted loudly at the stadium, not to be outdone.

All the school team members cheered for him, except Chi Yu.

Upon seeing this, Yun Xingze also made his hand into the shape of a small horn, and shouted amidst the noisy voice: "Senior Dachuan, come on—"

Across the protective cover and mecha, Yun Xingze knew that Luo Wenchuan would not hear his voice.

But his eyes still looked at the lightsaber mecha with expectation.

Next second.

In Yun Xingze's hopeful gaze, Luo Wenchuan's lightsaber mecha suddenly jumped up, found Cheng Jun's direction, dived and made a gesture of preparing to slash.

Upon seeing this, Cheng Teng jumped into the air to avoid it.

Luo Wenchuan suddenly changed direction!

In the next second, the lightsaber mecha slammed his fist and hit the comet mecha's chin fiercely, and Cheng Jun's eyes widened with pain.

Because Cheng Jun's jetting device was not turned off, coupled with the impact that Luo Wenchuan gave him, the Comet Mecha was hit and flew up several meters.

It's a bit like an exaggerated picture in a comic.

The audience showed incredible expressions, their mouths opened so that they could lay eggs.

Yun Xingze looked at Luo Wenchuan's moves in a daze, couldn't help but "wow", and said to his heart, this posture is simply a punch!

Seeing Yun Xingze staring at Luo Wenchuan intently, Chi Yu felt uncomfortable in his heart, and couldn't help clenching his fists.

After Cheng Jun's comet mecha was knocked into flight, Luo Wenchuan took advantage of the trend, and the two lightsabers made a dazzling sword light in the air, slashing directly at the opponent's mecha joints from bottom to top.

Each slash is as precise as it is calculated.

Cheng Teng's Comet Mecha was clearly out of balance.

Although he can maintain the flight state of the mecha with his super high balance force, he still keeps falling down.