Luo Wenchuan didn't speak, the emotion in his eyes was so deep that he couldn't even understand Zhuo Feiyue.

"This is not what I want to see." Luo Wenchuan said slowly.

"Your Majesty, have you forgotten how much you suffered because of the eldest prince?" Zhuo Feiyue said hurriedly, "Anyway, since you can come back from Huangxing nine deaths, you must take it back from the eldest prince. Everything that belongs to you..."

Luo Wenchuan closed his eyes and said hoarsely:

"But it was my parents who drove me out of the Imperial City."

Zhuo Feiyue was startled when he was silent for a while, he slowly said: "These things are over, now you have to fight. I won't say much. I wish you a smooth game and another good result. Then the queen will be happy..."

The mood swings in Luo Wenchuan's eyes were quickly hidden. After hanging up the communication, he returned to the same state as usual.

As he passed by the door of Yun Xingze, he unexpectedly saw Chi Yu.

Chi Yu saw Luo Wenchuan with a provocative attitude, and lowered his voice: "Luo Wenchuan, Xingze is just your mecha. Don't want to be with him."

Luo Wenchuan was already bored. Hearing Chi Yu's words at the moment, he replied coldly: "Chi Yu, you really don't give up."

"What do you know?" Chi Yu sneered, with a confident tone, "Yun Xingze will definitely be engaged to me in the future."

Luo Wenchuan felt that Chi Yu today was a bit weird, and he didn't know who gave him the confidence and courage to make him say such words swearingly.

It seems more confident than ever before.

Luo Wenchuan only regarded this guy as accustomed to big talk, and ignored him.

The spacecraft soon arrived at Noah's Star.

Not long after Yun Xingze slept in bed, when he opened his eyes, outside the transparent window of the spacecraft, the scenery had changed from the starry sky in the universe to the blue sky and white clouds.

Noah's star is like spring all year round, and the ultraviolet rays are sufficient. People here are generally healthy. Many tropical fruits that survived the ancient earth period are well grown here.

In addition, Noah Star is also known for its simple folk customs, warm hospitality, strong economic strength, and sitting on the two major strengths of the Mecha Research Institute and Noah Military Academy. It is a place where many Mecha enthusiasts yearn for.

NCLM has been held the most times in Imperial City, followed by Noah Star, and in recent years, it has been on Noah Star almost every time.

After getting off the spacecraft, there are people outside the station who are specially responsible for picking up the NCLM contestants.

One of them has dark green hair, tall and handsome, and has white skin that doesn't look like a native of this galaxy.

"Hello, my name is Mingxiao." The dark green-haired pick-up person smiled and folded his hands to Yun Xingze, "Welcome to Noah Star, and I wish you great success in NCLM."

Everyone here likes to put their hands together in a salute, and Yun Xingze immediately put his hands together in a salute: "Thank you. My name is Yun Xingze."

Ming Xiao looks very young, and he should be a military academy student who came to volunteer. Without a word, he helped Yun Xingze lift his luggage and walked towards the aircraft that picked them up.

The temperature outside is relatively warm, the color of the sky looks much lighter than that of Imperial Capital, and the air is full of the breath of nature.