Dim~Light

Park Chaeyoung woke up with his best headache. With his fair and ton skinned body he stood in front of a giant window. New York city's business is too high he could only remember. Otherwise how'd he forget the pain he was running from must come back one day.

He put a cigarette between his light pinky lips. He was never a smoker neither he is and it proves his still alive pinky lips. Sometimes when the pain becomes unbearable he wants to smoke to his end. But a certain person praised his lips once.

Seems like now there is no point in taking care of her liking. At least he has no right.

After landing from New York to Seoul his black ghost stopped in front of a wedding ceremony. On the road he finds out not for a single time he missed his motherland. And now he comes to waste himself in pain.

"Lalisa Manoban weds Kim Jennie" The most hurtful line he had ever read. So many years have passed but the heart's sinking is nowhere to go.

He has written a mystery book and there he mentioned 'never do trio friendship, especially when you've hidden feelings for the girl.'

He shook his head and walked inside. He was the closest one of the candidates but he sat on the farthest seat from where he could barely see the couple.

People around who saw him were dying to get his closeness. And girls were all gossiping around him. Someone also couldn't find out why he was sitting far. The girls were talking loudly to gain his attention. But nobody knows from his one grade to till now he never eyes anyone except Kim Jennie, he never talked politely with any girl except Kim Jennie, he never waited for anyone except Kim Jennie neither he thought about anyone except Kim Jennie, he never loved or would love anyone except Kim Jennie.

He never forgot how he envied Lalisa Manoban. He cursed his fate for introducing them. How much his heart broke when his two best started dating behind his back. He still waited and cared for the girl once he thought she would be his. But alas! Couldn't bear the sickness anymore and left the country.

He never even heard when the couple have come to the stage. Maybe his prayer will always remain unapproved. But seeing the gummy smile he cherished the most in the world he forgot his pain. He didn't even know when his lips smiled too. How fast his heart was beating!!

Between hundreds of people their eyes met. He couldn't hide himself enough. And those delicate lips smiled at him. Then he felt the sharp cut. He could never possessed that smile. That smile's never be his neither the girl.

The main wedding process was about to start when a girl entered with a crying face. An actress and singer Kim Jisoo who is Kim Jennie's best friend.

"Lalisa Manoban you bustard." She shouted. Everybody noticed how Lalisa Manoban's face became pale. His hand tried to hold Kim Jennie's hand tightly. And she let him.

"You slept with me promising one day you'll marry me and now you are getting married. Am I a toy to you?" Kim Jennie's body shook up. She felt numb by her ears. But Lalisa didn't let her fall.

"Ji_jisoo we will talk later. Now go." His tone was shaking like proving his sin.

Kim Jennie jerked out her body from his hug. "Lisa" she whispered.

"Baby there is nothing like this. It was a mistake. I'd never do something like that to you." He defended himself.

"Oh really?" Kim Jisoo mocked. "Impregnating me was your mistake?" Jisoo said shamelessly.

Her best friend betrayed her, Jennie couldn't take it. She came out of the stage and slapped her hard. "Why did you do that?" She slapped her several times. "You were my best friend Jisoo."