ƧЄƔЄƝƬƳ ЄƖƓӇƬ

Start from the beginning

Oh boy, so it turns out he's actually Xiao Zhan's husband.

"Hello, hello." Su Jie smiled and patted Xiao Zhan on the shoulder. "What a coincidence. We took the elevator together."

Xiao Zhan glanced at Wang Yibo. Seeing that he seemed to be alright, he answered Su Jie with a sigh of relief, "I can see that."

Hearing this, Su Jie said, "Ohhhhh, no wonder!" Xiao Jie laughed, "No wonder you were waiting outside the elevator. I thought you were so kind to wait for me here, but it turned out that wasn't so."

Xiao Zhan waved his hand, "It still counts, didn't I also get to wait for you?"

Xiao Zhan didn't notice that when he said this, Wang Yibo glanced at him with disbelief.

Xiao Zhan continued, "I'm the only one in the private room, it's so boring."

Su Jie, "Jiang Li is downstairs. He just called me saying he'll come up with me."

As Su Jie's voice fell, the elevator door opened with a "ding".

Su Jie turned his head and smiled, "Speak of the devil."

When Jiang Li arrived, Su Jie went to greet him. He put his arms around Jiang Li's shoulder and pulled him to Xiao Zhan.

"Could it be that this is?" Jiang Li gently raised his chin in Wang Yibo's direction.

It's not that Jiang Li has an eye for good judgments. It's that it's really rare to see Xiao Zhan stick to someone so close, and even though they weren't holding hands, their hands were touching.

Xiao Zhan nodded and finally held Wang Yibo's hand, "Yes, my husband."

Xiao Zhan conveniently introduced the two people in front of him to Wang Yibo, "This is my deskmate in year one, Su Jie." After he introduced one, he pulled the other one over, "This is Jiang Li."

Wang Yibo said politely, "Hello."

Jiang Li, "Hello."

Su Jie greeted again, "Hello."

There won't be anyone arriving for the moment, so the four entered the private room first.

After considering that it was a gathering of high school students, the private room Wang Yibo asked Xu Jing to reserve today wasn't only for eating. It also has karaoke equipment, as well as cards and games to play.

Arriving at the door of the room, Wang Yibo and Xiao Zhan let the other two in first.

Su Jie took Jiang Li's shoulder and walked in together. When they saw the display inside, they exclaimed "wow".

Su Jie nodded, "This is a good place. We don't have to rotate to another place after eating." After Su Jie said this, he exerted some force on his hand and hooked it around Jiang Li's neck, "Take note of this place. We can come next time, look how convenient this is."

Jiang Li first laughed, "Hahaha." Then he quickly walked a few steps away from the two behind him and said next to Su Jie's ear, "Do you have any idea how much it costs here?"

Xiao Jie shook his head, "I don't."

Jiang Li, "Go check and then come tell me if you still want to come here next time."

Su Jie immediately realized Jiang Li's meaning and looked at Jiang Li incredulously, "For real?"

When Jiang Li saw Xiao Zhan coming in, he shushed Su Jie.

The two exchanged looks, and at the same time revealed 'don't be so old-fashion' in his expression.

"You guys sit down first." Xiao Zhan walked to the table after coming in, "I think everyone will be here soon."