3.

Jeons reached their home.

"Jungkook.. What's with your behavior... Why did you ran from there.... You are a grown man.. For God sake" Mr. Jeon shouted at him.

"What happened my boy... Tell your mother" Mrs. Jeon asked him lovingly.

"Sorry mom... Sorry dad" He quickly said and ran to his room making his door shut.

"This brat... Ahh.. I can't with him" Mr. Jeon huffed and landed on sofa.

She sat beside him Worriedly.

"Don't shout at him... I think something must happened... He looked very disturbed"

Mr. Jeon is just sitting straight without uttering any word.

"I should make him something to eat... He didn't eat anything at their house"she said and went towards the kitchen.

" Ok.. Then.. Make a cup of coffee for me"

"Ok"

In jungkook's room-

Jungkook was sitting on the ground beside the bed curling himself up... Shaking and sweating... Tear drops running from his eyes...

He is total mess. Continuously muttering some word.

"I am not like that... I am not like that... I didn't mean to do that..... I am not.. Not... "

"Jungkook... My boy... Listen to me.... Open the door.... You haven't eat anything from morning.. Pls open the door. " His mother was pleading to him to open the door.

Jungkook came out from that state.. And tried to compose himself.... He took long breathe to calm his nerves down and it always works for him.

He slowly went opened the door.

"Jungkook.. Are you ok my boy... " She instantly asked.

"Yes mom... I am ok now.." He said and sat on his bed.

She came near him and patted his head.

"You know na... I and your dad loves you.. We want you to be happy in your life"

He kept his head on her lap.... And she was caressing his head lovingly.

"I know mom" He said with a little voice.

"I don't want to force you for marrying taehyung.... It will be your decision if you want to marry him or not"

Jungkook's eyes were closed but after hearing taehyung's name he immediately opened his eyes.

"If you don't like him... Then we will tell them you are not ready for the marriage.... But pls tell me what is disturbing you so much"

"You know na... Maa can't see you in pain" She said with a little cracked voice.

He sit up from her lap and hold her hands.

"Mom.... It's not that I don't want to do this marriage... But I need some time to think... Taehyung is a very nice guy.. But I need to mentally prepare myself for the decision" He said.

"It's ok my boy.... Take as much time as you want.... But pls don't scare your mother like that"

Jungkook look down with a guilty face.

"Sorry mom... It's just something... Something triggered me... Something... " He was rambling.

"It's ok my boy.... Don't pressure yourself... Your maa is always with you remember that"

"I know mom" Jungkook smiled.

"Now eat something.. You haven't eat anything from morning... Made your favorite mix fried rice... Eat up quickly"