Chapter- Yuvika' Past- Last Part

Start from the beginning

This is what I wanted to see and get. The tears in your eyes and revenge. Tck tck tck I too pity you Yuvi. Pyaar Mai dhoka mill Gaya tujhe I feel damn bad for you. You did everything as per our planned mere pyaar Mai you became a love sick puppy Yuvi. Mere pyaar Mai itna blind ho gayi ki you started singing Yuvika. Tune mujhe propose krne ke liye singing bhi Sikh le Yuvika. You are a losser girl. Now i should be happy for you or feel sad for you Yuvi......just then someone made him turn and gave a good punch on his face making him stumble.

Yuvika yelled- Abir....she went towards him and tried to pull him back but he pushed her.

Abir yelled- Teri himmat Kasie Hui Yuvika ko dhoka Dene ki. How dare you....with every sentence he spoke he punched him. Riya tried to pull him back but he warned her and pushed her back. They both started fighting. Avinash saw how furious Abir was looking. He pushed him hard making him fall and ran away with Riya. They didn't want to get caught at any cost they did what they wanted and now they will just leave the country as per their plan.

Abir got up he about to catch him when his phone buzzed he looked at id and tensed. He took the call and spoke-

Abir Yuvika kha hai call nhi utha Rahi hai....said the person.

Abir looked around and found Yuvika was not there- Bhaiyu Yuvi vo....he told Raghbir whatever he saw and happened. Raghbir was furious.

Raghbir yelled- kha chali gayi matlab itna kuch ho gaya aur tu abhi baata raha hai. You how sensitive she becomes when it come to things like this. Mein uska number track krwa ta hu you check around.

Abir aggreed and left looking for Yuvika. Abir felt like bashing his head on the wall. He was standing behind the tree when he got a call from his friend and he left to talk. By the time he came back he heard everything. He just thought it was a damn prank Riya was playing as she was the best friend of Yuvika but when Avinash also said the same thing he lost his cool and based the guy. Now where the hell did the girl go???

Otherhand

Raghbir was furious he needs to find where his sister went but he is not able to reach her. She is not taking his calls. He asked the security to locate the location of Yuvika phone. The place they told him made him more than furious. He called Abir and said-

I am sending you a location waha puch. And if by chance you reach there before me talk some sense into that girl. Because today she will have it from me for sure......he disconnected the call and sat in the car and left for the location.

Abir saw the location and froze.

Abir- yeh ladki maarna chati hai kya Bhaiyu ke hatho se. Vo usse chodne nhi Wale.....he hurriedly sat in car and hit the gas he just wished he reaches the place before his Bhaiyu could. Otherwise no one in the world can save her from his warth.

Otherhand

Yuvika left from there the betrayal she got and hurt she felt it gave her immense pain that can't be defined. She was driving her car Furiously. She stopped her car near a pub and went inside. She was drained out she was looking like a ghost. She drank some shots of alcohol and then took a bottle of beer and started drinking it. She was feeling so much pain that she actually lost that she didn't realise she is inviting her own death. It was her third bottle she was about to drink. She was already in her la la land in just few strong shots and two beer bottles. She was about to start drinking a another bottle when a strong hand pulled that bottle from her hands and threw it on the floor. Yuvika' eyes widen in shock, she was about to say something when the person pulled her away from there and took her in the private VVIP cabin. He pushed her inside and closed the door. He don't want to create a scene in front of everyone.