He smirks looking at dareya with hate as he moves away while Srinivas was scratching his head disappointment with Uttam coming towards him.

Uttam : Dada ye samjh kyu nahi raha, udhar marne ka idhar marne ka farak kya hain?waise bhi iski halat dekhko itna to tadap raha hain.

Srinivas: Pagla gaaya hain, 

He thinks for sometime then whispers something in his ears as Uttam smiles looking at him.

*******************************************************************

Firing was going around with one by one gangster gang member falling down. Dareya, Sachin and Rajat were firing from one corner hiding themselves while gagsters were on other side.

Daya : Sachin tum aur Rajat dheere dheere peeche jao warna ye sab khatam nahi hoga.Main shreya tumhe cover denge.

They node while moving slowly as Dareya start firing to distract gang. Shreya looks at a person at the other side of Daya who was aiming to target Daya while she scream his name.

Shreya: Daya sir, neeche jukiya now..

Daya immediately bend down as shreya shots at the goon while he lay down looking at daya. he stare at him then at shreya while she looks at him with concern in action as he smiles at her.

Soon the situation was under control as they arrest the goons with Daya leaning on backside of jeep outside the building where weapons were kept for smuggled on phone informing Abhi about the situation.

Daya: Boss, (Smiling)kitni fikar karoge?Rajat-Sachi bhi theek hain wo baki police force ke saath hatiyaro ko zapt kar rahe hain. Haa shreya bhi theek hain wo bhi unke saath hain...(hits his forehead)kaha na main bilkul theek hu..(see shreya coming with 2 cooldrinks cans in her hands as he disconnects the call with Abhi)Abhijeet main tumse baadmein baat karta hu.

Daya instantly cuts the call as he looks at her with smiling face. She hands him one can and stand beside him, he glances at her as she looks at him with confused face.

Shreya:kya hua sir?

Daya;knight in shinning armour.

Shreya;matlabh?

Daya:kuch der phele koi yaha mera knight in shinning armor ban rahi thi na?

Shreya smiles looking at him widely.

Shreya;Sir last week ka charity even pe aapke saath jaake acha laga. Thankyou.

Daya:(smiling)Mujhe bhi kehna tha par waha pe tumne aur arsad ne mujhe dance karwadiya isliye (raising his eyes)no thanks.

Shreya:aapko bura laga?

Daya;(looks at her with smiling face nodding no)nahi, actually mujhe dance nahi aata.

Shreya:aapne bohut acha dance kiya.. infact wahi ki sari ladkia jo volunteers thi unhone shart bhi lag....(she bite her lips as he looks at her staring as she slowly glance at him with corner of her eyes)wo.. Sir

Daya:(holding the can in his hands)kya kaha tumne? Mujhe pe shart lagi thi?

Shreya:mujhe koi bula rahe hain shayad.

She try to move as he held her hand while she looks at him turning with bitting her lips. He steps closer with she closing the eyes, he notice her log eyes lashes with small line of eye liner, a nose ring, pink lipstick and short hairs flying in air. The moon light was falling on her with making her most beautiful girl for him. He smile looking at her, she slowly open her eyes and looks at him staring at her while he looked at him smiling and raising her eyebrow.