twenty

⚠️ smut ⚠️ yall wanted it but there wont be any more cus this book is prolly ending soon

"You know sometimes, I think about you, a lot." I whispered as soon as Gavi pushed me against the wall.

"Do you mean that?" He whispered against my neck as he was out of breath. I threw my head back even further at his words.

"Yeah." I whispered again and he took off his shirt immediately. His hair was still wet and it was dripping on his body.

"Fucking hell" I whispered and I crushed my lips against his. He pushed me back against the wall as I ran my hands up and down his body.

"Take off your pants." He commanded as he turned around and walked over to his nightstand. I immediately pulled them down as I watched him get his wallet. He pulled out protection.

He walked back to me again as he took off my shirt and his own pants too. He then grabbed my hands and slammed them against the wall on both of my sides.

"Be quiet" I whispered as he pulled away for a second.

"I couldn't care less that people know I'm fucking you." He crushed his lips onto mine again and he slid his tongue into my mouth, exploring every single bit of it.

He then let go of my hands and slid down my panties until they fell to the floor. He removed his boxers and I looked away while he put on the protection.

He lifted me up as I wrapped my legs around his torso.

"Don't you wanna go to-"

"No" He stepped back a little and I looked down between us where he started thursting into me. He pinned me against the wall and kept me in place while a few moans escaped my lips.

"Be fucking quiet" He looked up at me and stopped for just a second. He continued even faster.

"It's the same scenario- oh my" I had to keep quiet as he reached a spot that absolutely made me feel like I'm in heaven.

I squeezed my eyes shut as I threw my head against the wall while my mouth was hanging wide open.

"Be quiet, Anastasia please be quiet." He begged with a small smile on his face.

"You know it does some things to me when you say my name." I whispered my eyes still shut as he kept thursting into me, this time faster and faster. It was like a sudden rush of adrenaline hit him. Flowing his whole body like his own blood.

Realizing what he was doing, where he was doing it, with who he was doing it.
But after all we're still too young, right?

"Are you close?" He looked up at me. The light from outside the window that hit those brown eyes just perfectly. I responded with a nod.

I finished just a minute later and my legs started shaking, to the point where I couldn't hold myself up at him anymore.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck." He muttered under his breath and he took me and held me closer to himself as he placed me down on the bed.

⚠️ overr ⚠️

"Oh my god." I whispered as I tried to catch my breath. He leaned over me, placing one of his hands on my left, right next to my head. He leaned down to kiss me while his other hand trailed down to my waist.

He ran his hand up and down my waist, carefully, like he would hurt me with his touch. I pulled him deeper into the kiss while my other hand went through his hair.

He was still standing on the floor and my legs were hanging off the bed. I then crawled fully on the bed and he turned me around so I'd face the ceiling again.

"Do you want to go for a walk?" He asked me while quickly dissapearing in the bathroom.

"Motherfucker, you just fucked me and now you're asking if i wanna go on a walk with you." I smiled a little bit as he came up to me with a towel and cleaned me up a bit.

"Yeah, aftercare or whatever that type of shit is called." He said and then kissed me again.

"Did you get some sex advice or how do you know that all of the sudden?" I sat up and he threw me my underwear while also throwing some random shirt at me. I assume it was his but I'm not sure. It must be his, and the shorts too.

"Okay come on, can you walk?" He asksd while he reached for my hand.

"Yeah prickface, I can walk." I mumbled while standing up. My legs were a bit shaking but that doesn't mean I couldn't walk.

"Okay, no need to get mad at me." He said and looked at me weirdly before fixing my hair.

"If you say so" I mumbled under my breath and we let go of eachothers hands while walking to the elevator.

"No way, Vini, what are you doing here." I smiled as the elevator doors opened and as soon as I stepped inside he nudged me with his elbow.

"What are you two doing hm?" He smiled and I looked at Gavis confused face. He probably tried to come up with an answer.

"He knows, don't worry about it." I said and as soon as we arrived in the lobby I turned to Vini.

"I'll see you later." We said our goodbyes and me and Gavi started walking to the beach. It was only about a 10 minufe walk so it should be really easy.

"So Gavi. How are you?" I asked him and he looked at me as soon as we heard the waves crashing against eachother.

"I just fucked you and you're asking me how I am?" He mimicked me and I turned around and started walking the other way.

"Okay no, I understand." I said as he ran after me.

"No Stasia, I'm sorry." He said while he walked next to me. We were walking next to the water so the only way I could escape from him is going back.

So I turned around and he them grabbed my waist and pulled me back. "So why are you running away?" He asked while turning me around so I can face him.

"I'm not" I tried to get out of his grip but that was almost impossible.

"You're not?" He asked and I shook my head. He slowly leaned down to me and I lulled him even closer. As he connected his lips with mine I closed my eyes and wraped my arms together behind his neck.

"I'm not" I whispered after pulling away for a second.

"I know"