🍁 Malicious Mickey X Guitarist! Singer! Reader 🍁

"I love you too much

To live without you loving me back

I love you too much

Heaven's my witness and this is a fact

I know I belong

When I sing this song

There's love above love and it's ours

'Cause I love you too much"

     Looking at him, I see him letting out a small yawn with drowsy eyes. Looking closer, some dry tear tracks were poorly wiped off. He must've been beating himself up mentally and emotionally, other than that I will spoil him rotten when I'm done here.

"I live for your touch

I whisper your name night after night

I love you too much

There's only one feeling and I know is right

I know I belong

When I sing this song

There's love above love and it's ours

'Cause I love you too much"

     While I play, I watch him rest his flippers and head on the tub's edge. It's so cute to see him try so hard to stay up just to hear the rest of the song, I'd take a picture but, maybe when he's fully asleep I'll do so.

"Heaven knows your name I've been praying

To have you come here by my side

Without you, a part of me is missing

Just to make you my own, I will fight

I know I belong

When I sing this song

There's love above love and it's ours"

     Aha, that line, 'Heaven knows your name' part? That's uh, I'd be lying if that's not true. Lately, I've been praying if this love is true, I've even asked a few friends that did my love tarot readings and palm readings. It sounds crazy, but it true. I've seen so many heartbreaks, that I vowed to myself that I will never fall into the hands of love for another. But now? I've already realized months ago that it was stupid of me to make that vow and that no matter how hard I try to avoid it, I will always be shot by a cupid's arrows.

"'Cause I love you too much

I love you too much

I love you too much

Heaven's my witness and this is a fact

You live in my soul

Your heart is my goal

There's love above love and it's mine 'cause I love you

There's love above love and it's yours cause I love you

There's love above love and it's ours if you love me..."

.
.
.
*SNORE*

" *chuckles softly* As much~"

     As I leave Mickey to slumber, I was greeted by Danny and Leonard with smirks. "I swear if you tell Mickey I sung him a love song I will haunt you in your dreams", I threatened furiously blushing. "Heh~ Ok fine, but you're the one that sang it no us~", Danny stated walking away making a call to order take out. Soon after, it leads to Leonard teasing me and me kicking his ogre butt in complete silence. Finally, I rest looking through my book of lyrics until I have gotten to the page that I've just sung to Mickey, thinking long and hard I bookmarked it with a reminder...

...'My Confession to my favorite eel boy 🧡'...