💎Leonard X Greaser! Female! Reader💎

✰ Published on Jan 09, 2021 ✰

💎------------------------------------------------💎

💎 (Y/N): Your name

💎------------------------------------------------💎

💎 〖𝓛𝓮𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓻𝓭'𝓼 𝓟.𝓞.𝓥.〗💎

     This is stupid, I mentally think while I trudge about and kicking away the junk at this scrapyard. I and the boys needed some new supplies back at our safe house, but we have just recently stolen something back at the Hidden City so we thought we'd find something here upstairs. By upstairs, I mean the city where that turtle fake wandered about; New York City. We then noticed that some of these 'humans' aren't humans either, they're just a few young adult mutants and yokai who recently started terrorizing the streets, and a fair bit of smuggling loot as well.

I wonder sometimes how these punks even manage to stay this long, but it shouldn't be anything major so, whatever. Or at least that's what I thought before I was nearly run over by some of those greasers in their old-timey car, "Hey!" "Get off the road old man!", old man?! If those scrubs we're referring to Danny then I'd agree but that insult was targeted at me. "You green, Leonard?" "super green, but now I wanna bust some skulls"

     By the time we have gotten to a rather large space, just cleared out from all the junk, we watch these smoking some cancer sticks, drinking, even loitering. It's not a big group either, it's just three very small groups and there seem to be three to four members in each group. And it seems pretty obvious that some of these members are from the Hidden city. Maybe they're all just having a get-together.

"Let's go crash the party boys~"

💎------------------------------------------------💎

💎 〖 𝓨𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓟.𝓞.𝓥. 〗💎

     I don't normally come to a meet-up but, I could make this an exception. These scrubs knew that I rather go lone on my criminal actions yet it doesn't hurt to have some social interaction, well, as long as they keep their social distancing intact that is. I stopped working for others mainly because as a woman, most of these screamers would go ape. It reminds me back when I had some old 'friends'.

✰ Flashback ✰

     These two idiots, if they keep eyeballing me for even one more second I swear. This is why I considered going solo, the three of us nearly got caught by the fuzz, all because of these two hard-asses. "Dude! All you have to do is lift and split! How the heck did you let those cops nearly jumped us?!" "So some wisecracker nearly put us down, so what?!", I hear the two argued.

"Just don't let it happen again!" "Ah shaddap ya scrub!", There's no used to say something back so I snuck out without their supervision and change my whole appearance into a regular school girl. Why did I change? To put the two morons behind bars of course. Momentarily, I watch in amusement when the cops cuffed the two total spaz' into their cars to lock them behind bars. Ever since then, I've just do crimes on my own...

✰ E n d ✰

     ...And so far it's been more peaceful, a little too peaceful. Sitting atop the hood of an old bust-up car, I watch the premises. "Hey!" "Looky here boys! Some fresh meat!", I hear the gang member towering above what seems to be an ogre, since the discovery of the Hidden City; it kinda expanded the world of crimes little by little. "Hey! Those are the infamous Mud Dogs! I bet they're here to woof at us~", another member gawked and almost everyone laughed.

"Did Mama send you three oldies?~", the minotaur joked and there was more laughter. Mud Dogs? I heard rumors that they sometimes get called by the owner of the Nexus Hotel in the underground world. It was soon decided that there'd be a fight until someone gets royally shafted. Bets involved as well. They must be complete idiots if they think they can take three small groups that consist of human, mutant, and yokai. Guess it doesn't hurt to help them out with a bit of a lady's touch, plus I could go for a twenty grand or so.

     Walking up to the ogre I gave him a look that I'm on his side for now, "I hope you're prepared for a real bruisin', 'cause these guys don't play, especially when money is on the line" "What's your plan then lady?", I hear him say and I chuckled taking off my leather jacket and tossing it elsewhere. "The plan? The plan is to get fired up and play along" I said cracking my knuckles, ready for a fight. 

     After that, everyone was taken down. This allows me to take the rest of their loot and haul outta the scrapyard, "The Boss lady is gonna wanna hear this Danny" "You bet, this could affect our reputation." I hear them discussed, guess the rumors are true after all. I watch that ogre pull out a switchblade like a comb to fix up his hair, and I suddenly felt eyes on me.

"Y'know we could use someone like you, you were pretty good" "As much as I want to join your little gang, it's going to take a lot for me to even join your ranks", I said and just as I have gotten up I was suddenly stopped in my tracks by the eel. "Aw c'mon! it'll be fun! Plus, it wouldn't hurt to have a girl in our team!", I smile softly and ruffled his fins softly. "True, but I gotta go lift some more cash and make it hot before sunrise"

"I'll come back for our meet up later, 'kay ponyboy?~"

"Ponyboy?"

"She's talking about you Leonard"

"Pony- Hey! Wait a minute!"

...Leonard huh? guess I'll see you around then ogre~💙