Flyysoulja-bending over prank

Lily POV
"Hey y'all it's lily back with another YouTube video, so today I'm going to prank frank(flyysoulja's real name) bc y'all have been asking me to prank him and y'all suggested doing a bending ova prank so that's what I'm finna do, flyysoulja is on his way over to my house right know so I just gotta find a place to set the camera so I'll be right back".

I put the camera in my room on my dresser "alright so I found a place to put my camera and now we just gotta wait for frank to show up".

After five minutes flyy finally showed up "wassup ma" flyy said "Hi frank" "stop playing with me" "what did I do stink" "your weird" "anyway let's go to my room".

Flyy follows me to my room and I was looking for the  remote and I saw it on the floor next to his leg * I bend over with my ass in front of Flyy, Flyy started feelin all up on this scrumptious booty.

"Flyy what the fuck are you doing" "what" "your touching all over my ass" "what do you expect with your ass all in my face" "stop because your doing to much" "mmhct whatever".

I went on my phone watching TikTok's while Flyy was on my bed texting smb "bae who you textin" nobody" I tried to take his phone but he moved his hand making it fall on the floor so I tried to be nice and pick it up with my ass all in Flyy's face.

*frank smacks my ass* I just made this face😧 "BITCH WHAT ARE YOU DOIN" "WHO THE HELL YOU YELLIN AT" " see now your doing too much it was a prank🙁" "sfpwm doin all these damn childish ass pranks" "their not childish " "these people gon get you in trouble" "you ain't gon do shit" "alr bet".

*Frank picks me up and body slams me onto the bed and tried to kiss me* "bitch get away from me" I tried runnin towards the camera before frank grabbed my legs making me fall and cut myself "FLYY WTF" "oops my bad ma" "bro my legs bleeding now" "that's yo fault" "anyways guys this is the end of the video make sure you like comment and subscribe for more videos and dm me some more prank ideas you wanna see me do on frank" "Lily I'm not fucking playing with you" "say bye to the camera bae" "no you smooch" "🫤ok as y'all see flyy's in his feelings so byeeee see you next time!"

Uhm y'all this is my first time writing a book so not to much on my writing skills. And if you would like message me privately for ideas I'll promote you at the top and at the end of the book that you've written so just message who you want me to make a smut or a imagine about prank or something else I'll try to do xx hope y'all like my book byeeee lovely's💋❤️

 And if you would like message me privately for ideas I'll promote you at the top and at the end of the book that you've written so just message who you want me to make a smut or a imagine about prank or something else I'll try to do xx hope y'all...