💎Leonard X Agent! Reader💎

✰ Published on Dec 30, 2020 ✰

💎------------------------------------------------💎

❧ (Y/N): Your name

❧ (H/C): Hair color

❧ (E/C): Eye color

💎------------------------------------------------💎

~ Leonard's P.O.V. ~

     You know those old TV shows or movies that always involve thieves and a few cops? That's the life I'm living with the other members of the Mud Dogs; Dastardly Danny, Malicious Mickey, and if lucky; Heinous Green as well. This nightfall, however, I'm going solo. It's more of a personal mission if you want to call it, you see there's this detective I've known for a while. Maybe, a little longer than the Mud Dogs if I'm correct.

This Detective and I, we had quite the chemistry and history to tell. She/He/They been hired by the Hidden City Law Enforcements and is doing a pretty good job at it that she/he/they earned the title Inspector. And because of all our encounters; there's a good amount of documents about me. It shouldn't be hard though. It only just hop skip and sneak away past security and encased in a padlock safe. I just gotta wait until nightfall, this is going to be a piece of cake~

• Night Fall •

     "Huh, that was easier than I thought it'd be~," I told to myself, those securities defenses we're tricky but it's nothing to stop the handsome and Loathsome Leonard~ Now all I've got to do is to get those documents. Just as I bent down to mess around with the padlock; my mind starts revelating some recent memories between me and (Y/N).

Ahh (Y/N), she/he/they may be a bit hot-headed and persistent to put me behind bars but I have always had a liking to the cute detective. Oh, how her/his/their eyes glisten, whether she/he/they give me an angered look or when I sneak past her/him/them witnessing her/him/them giving a smile to her/his/their allies. Especially that one time we tango...

Flashback

     ...Alright, Danny and Mickey are in their position to steal some riches. Now I just got to distract the crowd in this ballroom, a dance or two is perfect for a diversion. (Y/N) is here too, this could be my chance to get some payback from her/his/their flirtatious actions the last time we saw each other~

Just after I finished up my current dance, a very familiar pair of eyes gaze at me. "You're quite skilled~" "Perhaps you and I might share a dance Miss/Sir?..." I asked taking her/his/their hand in mines in a gentlemen's gesture. Inspector answers, "Miss/Sir (Y/N), and I accept~". In a matter of minutes, we begin to chat about our interests. Art, music, just to distract you while the others do the hard work. I even manage to get (Y/N) laugh at my jokes for once, to be honest, this is kind of nice.

     I decided to not waste any more time and took her/his/their hand to the dance floor, much to my dismay. I kinda wish I wasn't in disguise, on second thought nevermind, having a pistol on my head wouldn't be as fun as tricking my favorite cop. I'll thank Danny later for giving me some dance lessons, "I believe you still owe me a dance?" "Hmhm~ 'Bout time, I was getting bored", she/he/they replied and I let out a smirk. "Just waitin' for the perfect moment~"