S1, Ep 4: In Blackest Night Part 1

Start from the beginning

He walks by a diner, who are all watching a basketball team called the "Marauders" play. They begin to cheer very loudly when the team scores yet again. In fact, the whole diner is cheering.

John continues to walk down the street, passing several people and stores. He eventually reaches a convenience store, where the store owner is being robbed. When John sees what's happening, he hides beside the door, out of sight.

Thief: "Come on, come on!" He says while pointing a gun at the owner.

The store owner sets down some cash, and the thief takes it, before running out of the store. He doesn't see John, who is now standing in the middle of the sidewalk, as he runs out and jumps into his car. As the thief drives off, John gets into the middle of the road. The thief looks in his rear-view mirror confused. That is when John sticks out his right arm and shoots a beam of green light from his ring. This stops the thief's car in its tracks.

The thief tries to escape, but John's beam wrapped around the tire, so the car can't move. The beam then envelops around the car and John slams it against the ground a few times. John let's go of the car as the thief falls out of it, in a daze. John then envelops the thief in a bubble and lifts him over the store owner as he came out of the store.

John then starts shaking the man, making it fall slowly to the store owner, who catches all the money with his apron. John then drops the thief in front of the store owner, leaving the thief to groan in pain. John then continues to walk down the street, the store owner watching as he does, before going back inside.

John walks by a basketball court as a boy's ball rolls in front of him.

Boy: "Yo, a little help? Over here!"

John then attempts to shoot the basketball into the hoop, but it bounces off the rim. The boy gives him an aggravated look, before going to get his ball. John stands there, when an older man greets him.

???: "Time was, you could make that shot with your eyes closed."

John smiles as he recognizes the man.

John: "Mr. McGee?"

Al: "You're not in my history class anymore, John." He approaches John and shakes his hand. "Call me Al."

John: "Guess my game's a little rusty."

Al: "Well, Chris can give you some pointers." The boy from earlier stands next to Al. "He's my grandson."

John: "Grandson?"

Al: "You've been away a long time, John."

The three start walking together, Al resting his hand on Chris's shoulder, and his other hand on John's.

John: "Maybe too long."

As the three walk together, we zoom out to the Watchtower in all of it's glory. We then zoom in on the Watchtower to see what's going on inside. There, we see Hawkgirl and Greymatter working on some machinery while Flash watches while eating.

 There, we see Hawkgirl and Greymatter working on some machinery while Flash watches while eating