Chapter 2

Not Edited

-_-_-_-

J A X T O N

I wake up at around 10:30 o'clock in the morning to start my day. I first go to my wardrobe and find one of my more professional outfits. Making sure to dress to impress the people I will be meeting with today.

I then go to my sons room to wake him up, he of course asks for five more minutes and it being the weekend I agree. Leaving his room to walk down to the kitchen to let my maids know to start making my son and I breakfast.

She nods and starts right away making what smells to be pancakes, chocolate chip pancakes to be exact. Feeding into my sons long love for chocolate.

I walk back upstairs to his room to try and wake him up again, this time he agrees and sits up to stretch. I move to the windows in his room to open up the curtains to let in some light, seeing him flinch away from the light.

"Remember Mr Barnum is coming by around 11:30 so you need to be ready by then. And your breakfast is being made so head down in time to eat it." He gives me a sleepy nod before pulling the covers off to get up and walk into his en-suite bathroom.

I myself leave the room to start getting ready, I check the clock on the wall reading 10:40, I then go to my computer and log in to look over some important emails. Little did I know this sucked up a good chuck of my time, spending almost a half an hour on the computer.

"Daddy! Breakfast is ready!" I hear Sam call me taking me out of my work trance, I then see the time on the bottoms of the computer now reading. 11:07 I jolt up realizing the time and rush down stairs to eat breakfast as quick as I can.

Finishing much before my son, I rush back upstairs to take a quick shower, doing my hair than body as fast as I can. I do however take a cold shower, it's honestly very refreshing to do and help me completely wake up in the morning.

Rubbing in shampoo and body wash making sure I'm perfectly clean for the Alpha meeting and such. I step get out of the shower, grabbing my towel to wrap around my waist.

Seeing almost no reflection in the foggy mirror, I use a comb to brush over my hair making sure it's nice and neat. I walk out and into my bedroom to look over my alarm clock on the side of my bed, the one I clearly forgot to set reading 11:36.

Without thinking about what I'm wearing I go downstairs, hearing the doorbell ring telling me that Mr Barnum is here. I then get down stairs to see my maid about to open the door and me standing only a few feet away still in my towel.

I see him standing there is a less formal outfit than I saw before, he has ripped jeans and a tee-shirt on, with a jacket tied around his waist. Looking at his clothes make me look down at mine realizing I didn't have any on.

The maid let him in and he awkwardly looked away, however Sam came running out of the kitchen to give him a hug and I used this as the perfect time to go back upstairs and actually get dressed.

However half way up the stairs I smelt something weird, it was a very pleasant smell but it was one I never smelled before. I ignored it and continued up the stairs the smell disappearing once I get to the top.

I grab the outfit I picked out and started putting it on, starting with my boxers then my dress pants followed by a tight fitting white shirt with a black tie my son got me for my birthday. I then looked through my watches and picked one that I thought fit best.