Chapter 1

(Alpha eye color sheet ^^)
(Will be posted on every chapter)

Not Edited

-_-_-_-

E L L I S

"Okay okay, children please settle down, I know you guys are excited for spring break but we still have one more thing we have to work on before schools over." I hear most of the kids groan and sigh not wanting to do anymore work, but being the advanced class I do what I have to do.

I place down a simple worksheet on everybody's desk to work on, teaching the advanced class means that I have to prepare them faster then the other kids.

That basically means that they are from a higher power and need to get ahead before the other kids. Some in order to fill important roles when they get older and others are just have parents that are big enough assholes to get them here.

I however no matter where the kids come from I still make sure to care for them, almost like my little family. Even if I have to crack down on them to do there work I do it because I myself want the best for them. However out of all the kids there was one I cared for the most.

I saw him almost like my son. He was smart and quiet, but when working one one he'd just open up. Telling me everything, from things about his life and things he's gotten as gifts and whatnot, but what I loved about him most was his polite manner.

However, his dad was a very different story. See his dad is our Alpha, which means I automatically have to give him all my attention. Not that I mind it but if I even try to help other kids and a staff sees I get punished.

But as I said I see them as my little family, so even if I get scolded I still try my best to give all of them part of my time. Most of the staff at the school are Omegas and don't give me too much crap for it, however our principal who is a Beta gives all of us hard times.

Especially me.

"Sammy, come here let's work on this together." He gets up out of the book corner and heads in my direction, but first he makes sure to leave the corner looking just like he found it.

"Hi Mr Barnum, I'm almost finished reading my... 5th book this year!" I hold up my hand to give him a high five as he slips into his chair and excitedly high-fives me back. "You have the meetings with the parents today right?" He says as he writes his name of the top of the paper.

"Yes, but don't worry I have nothing but good things to tell to your father." He lets out a breath of relief as he works on each question efficiently. It makes me heart hurt knowing what kind of pressure these kids are under.

Especially him, Sam gets so stressed when it comes to his father. And he's only 9 years old! No nine year old should have to deal with that. But if my father was the Alpha then I would probably feel the same way. "So have anything planned this spring break? There must be something you and your dad do together?"

He gives me a gloomy look and shakes his head,  "No, he had a meeting with another pack that lasts him till the end of break." What! There is no way that it lasts that long. "What, so he leaves you alone for the whole week... what do you do when he's gone?" He finishes the first side of the paper than flips it over.

"Nothing, just stay home with the workers. My dad does come back from time to time and try's to do things with me but we never had time to finish them." I bite my lip, thinking of an idea that just came to mind.